Maureen - her filmography

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,544 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• :wink_smile:

Fist part of the filmography with clips of his films for the big screen.
    Originally (1938) Maureen makes its official debut at age 18 under his real name "FitzSimons". Thereafter it will be "O'Hara", decided by his mentor at the time, the famous actor Charles Laughton.

HERE

Do not diffuse out of this site. Thank you

Unconditional's Maureen O'Hara !
    French-English translation: poor !!!
    :blush:

Edited 2 times, last by Romy ().

• This is absolutely great, Romy! You did a wonderful job on this. I haven't watched all of it, but will later today, but from what I saw, it was fantastic. She was beautiful young girl/woman in the beginning. And still is today. What a wonderful life.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• :wink_smile:

Second part of the filmography of Maureen.
    (Are not taken into account the four films made for television)
    Many people recognize the quality of work done by Maureen.
    Above all, do not forget to re-locate at the time of filming where the conditions and requirements were very different from those of today.
    I love the strong character of this actress, but I very much regret
    the sudden change in recent weeks when she decided to leave her native Ireland. I hope at least it has not been influenced (she was over 92 years old), and that she regret never this sudden decision.

HERE

Do not diffuse out of this site. Thank you

Unconditional's Maureen O'Hara !
    French-English translation: poor !!!
    :blush:

Edited once, last by Romy ().