Dunkirt w/ Sir John Mills. These are now mine..............

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,544 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Great scoop on obtaining those stills, Carl. Good hunting!
    Agree that the new still posting process is much inferior to the old method. I cant figure out how to post an 8x10 at its proper size. There's a new intrusive step which requires you to select a URL but then tells you that the image is either too big or too small and can't be posted. At best you can post a jpeg that may be enlarged - but the picture quality is sub par.
    I have many more rare stills that I would be happy to post, but can't be bothered with this crap, which I freely admit is caused by my own techno incompetence.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Great scoop on obtaining those stills, Carl. Good hunting!
    Agree that the new still posting process is much inferior to the old method. I cant figure out how to post an 8x10 at its proper size. There's a new intrusive step which requires you to select a URL but then tells you that the image is either too big or too small and can't be posted. At best you can post a jpeg that may be enlarged - but the picture quality is sub par.
    I have many more rare stills that I would be happy to post, but can't be bothered with this crap, which I freely admit is caused by my own techno incompetence.

We deal in lead, friend.

Thank you Bill. Also, I figured id bite the bullet on these since they have been available for months and im surprised nobody got them. The seller also had a few lobby cards too-but at about $50 each. About a year ago-I saw a set of 8--for $50.00.

Also, I have a great line for a bunch of original stills from: 7th Cavalry w/ Randolph Scott and Jay C. Flippen. The seller said he would give me a 20% discount if I buy from his store? which im going to see about doing in June. I want all of his 7th Cav images and will see if he will let me make more than one payment? I think he has around 20 or so images and some on ebay right now. I dont know what Key Book Photos are? but he has two of those as well and said on the back Van Pelt.

Same here on wanting to post images-they go back to the easier way and ill contribute more. If not? guess my days of participating more than words-is over.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Edited once, last by The Ringo Kid ().

• Haha with change always comes problems. suppose we'll just have to get used to it. Your really growing your collection fast Ringo!

They can keep the change--the change of how to post images is insane IMO. I have a hard time doing just what Keith Payne taught me as it is.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..