John Wayne Picture Game #387

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,636 times. The latest Post () was by Big Duke.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #386 3

1. The Irish Duke (1) 33%
    2. Tbone (1) 33%
    3. dukefan1 (1) 33%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click the link,http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=6495, and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #385 is...

dukefan1. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

Edited once, last by dukefan1 ().

• Well, Gang, I guess this was a hard pic to put a quote on, but lets give it a try! I'll leave it up another week to give ya all another chance. Don't be afraid people will laugh at your reply, that is what you want to happen. lol come on, give her a shot and post a quote.

Mark

• Man Driving: Hey fella, who is that pretty woman over there by the fence? I'd love to try and ride that little filly.

Duke: That little filly over there happens to be my wife, mister.

Old Man to driver: Looks like the only thing you'll be riding is a pine box!

• Duke: That will be $2.33 for the fill up.
    Old whiskers : I told you just pay the man! 13 cents a gallon and you just have to make a scene. I should have took the coach!
    Driver: I just know, if it's 13 cents today, what do you think it will be in 50 years? A dollar a gallon!!!

That'll Be the Day!