1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,711 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Vera, my Friend From Russia !

I did not Forget about You, But we moved the Office to the Main Ranch House and my Computer has been Down over at the Ranch for the last Month and I have only been able to use the Computer at my house here in the Verde Valley. :(

I will have it Back Up at my house at The Ranch on this Saturday with a New Computer on Satellite! :rolleyes:

Keep up the Great Work that You Do on this "John Wayne Web-Site" and We will be Looking For You at the Ranch in 2007!!! :D

Your Friend in Arizona
    Bill :cowboy:

• Hi Bill,
    I was real glad to hear your kind words. Thank you very much. I do my best to get to the ranch next year.
    Regards,
    Vera :rolleyes:

• Hello dear Vera, congratulations on 1100 postings. As always, I like reading your take on all things The Duke. :):)

Cheers to you my friend.

Best--Ringo.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi Vera, CONGRATULATIONS on reaching 1100 POSTS.

sorry I was so late, I have been quit busy at work and home lately.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@Nov 29 2006, 03:31 PM
    Thank you, Carl, for those thoughts. It's just plain fun being around here :jump: !
    Cheers - Jay :D

[snapback]37315[/snapback]

Just wanted to send you some congrats--before the Blue Norther blows through the Alamo city. :D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Originally posted by The Ringo Kid@Nov 29 2006, 02:39 PM
    Just wanted to send you some congrats--before the Blue Norther blows through the Alamo city. :D

[snapback]37316[/snapback]

... and did it blow in this morning :blink::wacko:
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"