1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,837 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Not a problem, Todd. Thank you for the congrats. 1700 posts is kind of an odd figure. It doesn't impact like 1500 or 2000, but it does mean I made another hundred and I figure each level is something to celebrate:hyper: !
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Mike

Well done on reaching 1000 posts, I didn't realise that you were at such an advanced stage of your postings as I'm terrible at keeping up-to-date with users reaching particular milestones.

Nevertheless its great to have you hear and I hope at this stage dukewayne.com is a permanent port of call for you.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Hi Mike, I too wish to convey my CONGRATULATIONS for passing the 1,000th posting mark. As always, your posts are great to read and I look forward to many thousands more.

If I could, I would borrow a 12 pack of Guiness Stout from Emmanuel, and give it to you. I have to borrow some because they don't sell it around here where I live.

PS, hope you like Guiness Stout?

Best regards-Cheers and Rootbeers--Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Thank you Robbie & Ringo

Guinness is an acquired taste! My mother using it in the garden to drown snails didnt really endear me either. I keep thinking of that everytime I see a pint.

Miller or Bud would be much better. I will proberably be drummed out of the corp now!!

Mike

• Hi Mike, Drown snails, or get them drunk? :beer: :martini_shaken::D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi Viper

Many congratulations on clocking up 2200. You are among the core of people sticking with us and accumulating the posts making this board stronger and what it is today.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low