Welcome, New Members!

There are 1,696 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 645,879 times. The latest Post () was by FanoftheDuke67.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello, redriverranchmd, and welcome to the forum. You've found the right place for big John Wayne fans to congregate. Just step right in and join the fun.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hi, I been a JW fan a long time, I am old enough that I remember going to the movies and watching his new films, Hell fighters, Hatari, McClintock and some others, whats great is my son is 35 years old and is a JW fan and now his sons 8 and 5 are fans to, they have a John Wayne movie in most Sunday mornings, well great site will post some more.:teeth_smile:

• Hello and welcome to the board, vintagewayne. It's great having you here. Don't be afraid to jump right in and join in on the fun. Enjoy the forum.

Mark

• Howdy vintagewayne,

We are so glad to have you here. This is a great place to be to talk about a great American, John Wayne. Make yourself home and if you have any question, don't hesitate to ask. I am sure someone will answer soon enough, and we are so glad to do so. Welcome again.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hey Farmersteve, great to have you on board here. This is the greatest place to talk about a great American, John Wayne. Hope you make yourself at home here, and if you have anything you need to know, I'm sure someone here will have an answer.

Angain, welcome here.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I realize that I missed one here. Welcome whiskey to the greatest message board for a great American, John Wayne! We are so happy to have you here, and we look forward to serving you for a long time. Take some time and read just about everything you want to know about John Wayne. See you around.

- John Wayne quote

• Hello and welcome to the board, farmersteve. Glad to have you join us. Jump right in and have fun. :teeth_smile:

Mark

• RiverRoad,

Welcome to the greatest message board that talks about a great American, John Wayne. I hope you'll look around and get acquainted here. If you have any question, just ask. I promise someone will answer you soon enough. Thanks for choosing to be here and I look forward to getting to know you.

- John Wayne quote

• Hi, I just wanted to tell everyone thank you for the warm welcome and I hope I can contribute some instead of just annoy or aggravate. Im still kinda learning how to navigate around here sorry its taken so long to thank you. Ill probably make a few mistakes along the way so I do apologize for them in advance.

• Hi Farmersteve

Welcome to the site. I was always told that the man who never made a mistake never made anything. We all do it and you've done the hardest bit with your first posting it gets easier every time afterward.

Hope you enjoy yourself.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low