Welcome, New Members!

There are 1,696 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 638,436 times. The latest Post () was by FanoftheDuke67.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Welcome to the JWMB El Dorado, hope you have fun chatting with other like-minded Duke fans, I know you will!

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally posted by El Dorado@Nov 17 2006, 05:01 PM
    Hello to one and all. As a lifelong Duke fan i'm glad I found this site. Hopefully I can learn a few things about my favorite actor of all time bar none in my book!

[snapback]37064[/snapback]

El Dorado,

We'd like to join the others in welcoming you to the John Wayne Message Board! We, too, are glad you've found us and we look forward to getting to know you better in the days and weeks to come.

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hello El Dorado!!!!

Glad you found us and decided to join the forum. Hope to get to know you in the future!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Thank you: ethanedwards, Bek, Jay J. Foraker, Chester 7777, SXViper. I would have replied sooner but I've been having trouble with my desktop. I think we have the kinks worked out and I'll be able to stay on top of things now :)

• Hello and thank you DukePilgrim and Senta.
    I hope all is well in Belfast and St. Petersburg, Russia :rolleyes:

• rabbitt83, Welcome yourself. Glad you stopped by and hopefully you will be sticking around and enjoying our new forum. Se you around.

-John Wayne

• Welcome all newbies. I feel like a newbie myself. I havent posted much but joined when the original list started. I just updated my profile and signature. The new site looks wonderful Kevin and all those who inputted. Just want to say HELLO and hopefully will be better about visiting more often. :)

Dedicated to the American Hero...John Wayne
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dukette ( a true native Texas gal)

• I think most John Wayne fans have been introduced to John Wayne by the frequent reruns of his movies on TV.

As long as his movies are broadcast and watched I think the strength and personality of the films will be enough to recruit fans.

It is noticable that when a performers films cease to be shown that their popularity wanes.

Mike

• Hi Dukette, welcome back to the site. Allot has changed since you first sign up. We have added quite a diverse and knowledgable group. Glad to see you came back and I look forward to getting to know you. See you around.

-John Wayne

• Hi, I recently found your site while looking for some John Wayne photos. I thought this might be a good place for advice to find what I'm looking for. I am trying to find a picture from True Grit. My late husbands favorite scene in the movie where he puts the reins of his horse in his mouth and has the shootout. Any ideas? I've looked on ebay but the one listed there is not a good clear picture. Thanks in advance.