Welcome, New Members!

There are 1,696 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 651,485 times. The latest Post () was by FanoftheDuke67.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello to all the John Wayne fans out there. I very greatful that I stumbled on to this very site. I also proud to be a member community webpage on John Wayne a true hero that hardly any other actor could match. John Wayne would be honored by this website. So many websites are dedicated to actors who have no morals and stand for complete evil which John Wayne stood against. John Wayne is the best that there is. Thank God for John Wayne:teeth_smile:

• Glad you both found us, Wayne001 and that will be the day.:teeth_smile:

You both just jump in anytime and enjoy the great bunch of fans here. Welcome aboard!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• A very warm WELCOME to you both, that will be the day and Wayne001. You will find this to be a great site as well as a friendly one where fans of Duke discuss him and all manner of other subjects!
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• E-P Hoffman here, glad to join.:teeth_smile: I never imagined there were this many John wayne nuts.:hyper:

"John Wayne is not just an actor and a very fine actor,John Wayne is the United States of America."

• Took me a minute, I was like a 1000 what. Then I saw your post count. I'm trying to get to 10 right now. I have 2 private messages and can't access them until I have 10 posts.

ONLY 3 MORE TO GO!!!!:hyper:

"John Wayne is not just an actor and a very fine actor,John Wayne is the United States of America."

• That was the word I got from Kevin the Moderator.

And this makes number 10 cha-ching!:hyper: :russia: :hyper:

Sorry I can't help myself I just love that bouncy guy.

• I must have gotten to 10 so fast that it didn't matter for me. I just sit around all day, at my computer l-shaped desk looking out the crow's next I call my upstairs den window looking down on the babes across the street sun bathing. Soaking up that sun so they can come back in 10 - 15 years and get that skin cancer.

Today I got to watch the Maytag repairman fix a recall on my dishwasher. Damn Mexican made machines... this is the 3rd of 5 Maytag machines to have some kind of fire hazard recall repair. And all my appliances are Maytag... never again!

• Welcome aboard, E-P Hoffman. Glad you found us. Happy to see you jump right in, you'll love this group!:thumbs_up:

Hey, DakotaSurfer! I noticed you have been taking snapshots of your computer screen and the chatroom screen in other posts. You think you can get us a snapshot of those babes across the street sun bathing ? :hyper: LOL

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I use Paint Shop Pro to do the screenshots but I do have a nice new digital 7.1 megapixel camera with a 12x zoom lens on it. The girls are only about 100 feet away from my den picture window. If that doesn't work I do have a 20x50 Bushnell set of binoculars handy for myself. Wife is home for the next 4 days though.

Wife home next 4 days.

Sometimes wives just don't understand some of our quirks. Like why I want to look at the VS catalog when it comes.:wink_smile: I mean hey I'm not dead you know:hyper:

• Hey, DakotaSurfer! I noticed you have been taking snapshots of your computer screen and the chatroom screen in other posts. You think you can get us a snapshot of those babes across the street sun bathing ? :hyper:

The girls are only about 100 feet away from my den picture window. If that doesn't work I do have a 20x50 Bushnell set of binoculars handy for myself. Wife is home for the next 4 days though.

Sometimes wives just don't understand some of our quirks. Like why I want to look at the VS catalog when it comes.:wink_smile: I mean hey I'm not dead you know:hyper:

This place is starting to sound like the Real Senior Members thread :wink: .

Chester :newyear:

• If you look at it one way.. I did join a month before you so it's fitting that I made it first... I need to get back to my website so I may slow down for awhile. And we have plans for part of the weekend, sleep!

• If you look at it one way.. I did join a month before you so it's fitting that I made it first... I need to get back to my website so I may slow down for awhile. And we have plans for part of the weekend, sleep!

True, very true. I was kinda hoping we'd hit it at the same time, but anyway....

Countdown to my 1000 posts...6 more!!!

Stay thirsty my friends.