Welcome, New Members!

There are 1,696 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 638,583 times. The latest Post () was by FanoftheDuke67.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• My name is Camille and I am a huge John Wayne fan. I met my current boyfriend over the internet talking about westerns starring John Wayne. Probably a weird way to meet someone, but a man HAS to be honest if he likes John Wayne. hahaha Glad to have found this site and hope to make some new friends here.

• Camille,

A big WELCOME to the John Wayne Message Board! You obviously have impeccable taste, to have a boyfriend who is also a John Wayne fan! Is he a member here, too? If not, invite him to join in the fun!

We look forward to getting to know you better in the days and weeks to come. We hope you will check out some of the other threads in the Newbie forum, and post in them.

Again, WELCOME!!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Welcome, camille, to our friendly place. Hope you stick around with us and have a great time.
    Looks like Texas and Georgia members are dominating the board.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

"Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Camille,

WELCOME to the Forum,

The friendliest and most informative
    of the John Wayne Fan sites

Take a look around,
    Movie Reviews, Co-Stars etc.

The Original John Wayne Message Board,
    is the only Forum, with it's own Chat Room,
    and an Off Topic Forum, where you can ask
    about any subject(within reason!)

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hi everybody. I'm Zitor, from Spain, a great John Wayne fan.
    I found this forum looking information for "The Life of Jimmy Dolan" (Archie Mayo, 1933), and I registered at once.
    Please excuse my poor english :blush:

See you at JWMB.

• Hola Senor Zitor,

WELCOME to the Forum,

The friendliest and most informative
    of the John Wayne Fan sites

Take a look around,
    Movie Reviews, Co-Stars etc.

The Original John Wayne Message Board,
    is the only Forum, with it's own Chat Room,
    and an Off Topic Forum, where you can ask
    about any subject(within reason!)

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Welcome Zitor! You will positively love this place. I just came back from a few months of hectic time, and I am sure glad I did. There is a very special group of people here and we look forward to seeing you often.

Ladybug

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."

• Hi everybody. I'm Zitor, from Spain, a great John Wayne fan.
    I found this forum looking information for "The Life of Jimmy Dolan" (Archie Mayo, 1933), and I registered at once.
    Please excuse my poor english :blush:

Zitor,

We would like to join the others in welcoming you to the John Wayne Message Board!

As you will learn (if you haven't already), we boast a membership from around the world - the United Kingdom, Belgium, Finland, Italy, Germany, Norway, , Switzerland, Russia, Australia, Canada, and the United States, and now we can add Spain to the list! There's a possibility that I've forgotten someone, but you get the idea.

And your English is WAY better than my Spanish, so please don't apologize!

We look forward to getting to know you better in the days and weeks to come.

Have fun here at the JWMB!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hello, Zitor. Welcome to the JWMB, the place to be if you are a John Wayne fan. This board is a lot of fun and we love to trade information with each other. Feel free to join in anytime - we're always glad to have you.

"Not hardly!!!"

• Thank you very much for all of you. You really know how to welcome a new member :teeth_smile:
    This board is great, I have no time to read all I want.

Sau2

• Hey everyone it'ts great to be in the JWMB, I can't wait to talk about one of my favorite things in the world, next to my family, nebraska football, nascar, & old movies. I can't wait to hear from you all. Thank you all!!