Welcome, New Members!

There are 1,696 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 643,265 times. The latest Post () was by FanoftheDuke67.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well Moneynick is only a townland, it also covers the areas of Staffordstown and Duneane which is quite a large area fron the banks of Lough Neagh to Toomebridge, i did some rooting around a while back ill have a look for Morrison, i know there is still a few farming familes of that name in the area. One being a Michael Morrison who was shot on the Moneynick Road in 1993 during the troubles

• Hi there,

Just joined the forum yesterday. Have been a life long John Wayne fan ever since my mother and father used to sit on a Sunday afternoon watching John Wayne movies. I am now 50 and still like nothign better than to watch a good John wayne movie. Watched Liberty Valance two nights ago and its still one of his best.

Regards

Zinzan

• HI there Zinzan,
    welcome to the gang.i've only been a member for 2 weeks but everyone has been great and very helpful.
    hope to see you around sometime pilgrim

Regards

luckynedpepper

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• Hello and welcome aboard, Zinzan. The more John Wayne fans, the better. Jump in and start having fun. Looking foward to getting to know you.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Howdy, fellow Duke Wayne fans! What a great find this website was! I'm looking forward to the fellowship. Long live the Duke! Lou J Wayne

• thanks. :wink_smile:

you guys are friendly here, I love it. The other JW forum was not very friendly so I never actauly posted there.

thanks again for the welcome.

your friend mat

Edited 2 times, last by Kevin ().

• welcome, matador!

I don't get on very often but I really like this place, and I hope you do, too.

clancy

• Thanks for the warm welcome. I found this site through a Google search to find out if John Wayne ever cried on-screen. Got a bet going with my son and DH, I say he never cried in any of his movies. This site looks like a good place to find out! :shades_smile:

• Jean,

Welcome to the Original John Wayne Message Board, the best of its kind this side of dot com!

What a GOOD question! You should post it in General Discussions, and see what the group comes up with. Of the top of my head, I can't think of a time when he cried on-screen, but I wouldn't rule it out.

Welcome, and we hope you will stay a good long time!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hello to all the new members that I have missed since my vacation. Glad you found us and hope to get to know you in the future.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne