Welcome, New Members!

There are 1,696 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 637,675 times. The latest Post () was by FanoftheDuke67.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• It's getting to be that I can't keep track of anything anymore!
    WELCOME, Carla, Alexander and Murray, to this great, friendly website. Hope you visit with us often and have fun.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Everyone
    My name is John (as you might have guessed from my user name ? ) and like most people on this site I have been a lifelong fan of the Duke since the age of about 7, and at 54 it is showing no signs of abating.

I am married to Sonia and work as a club steward in a Royal British Legion club in Devon, England. I found this site a while ago and have been meaning to post for quite a while but have had connection problems with my ISP which now seem to be sorted, so am looking forward to joining in on things from now on, have just posted a shot from the searchers over on that thread, see you soon.:thumbs_up:

• Hi John

WELCOME to The Original JWMB.
    Please take a look around,
    we're a friendly bunch of folks,
    and there is a wealth of information to see,
    regarding the great man.

John, great to have you here, I'm In Torquay,
    so it makes you my nearest member on our board.
    Are you the steward at the BL in Tiverton?

You may find this link useful:-

Link to Duke's Movies and Co-Stars

Also it would be fun, if you also joined in here:-

When Were You Born?

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hi Everyone
    My name is John (as you might have guessed from my user name ? ) and like most people on this site I have been a lifelong fan of the Duke since the age of about 7, and at 54 it is showing no signs of abating.

I am married to Sonia and work as a club steward in a Royal British Legion club in Devon, England. I found this site a while ago and have been meaning to post for quite a while but have had connection problems with my ISP which now seem to be sorted, so am looking forward to joining in on things from now on, have just posted a shot from the searchers over on that thread, see you soon.:thumbs_up:

John,

We're glad you got your ISP problems sorted out, and we welcome you to the Original John Wayne Message Board! We're mighty glad to have you join us, and look forward to getting to know you better.

As you will quickly learn, you are among quite a few members from the UK. Two of our moderators, ethanedwards (aka Keith) and arthurarnell (Arthur) come from your part of the world, as well as quite a few others.

Don't be a stranger!!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• First of all a big thanks for the warm welcome Keith, yes I am the steward in the Tiverton legion and should you ever be in town drop in for a chat and a drink you will be most welcome, I tried to reply to the friends request but couldn't get the link back up but the answer is a yes anyhow.

Also a big thanks to Chester (and the Mrs !) I really appreciate the warm welcome, it's real nice to be made to feel at home straight away,look forward to chatting and discussing with you all real soon.

All the best
    John.

• Welcome to the forum, Alamo John UK. I hope you make yourself at home. You found the right place to talk Duke and other stuff. Jump right in.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• WELCOME, John, to our friendly part of the web. You'll find lots of information about Duke and many other subjects besides. Hop in and sit a spell - we don't bite!

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Alamo John Uk,welcome to the group and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.
    regards luckynedpepper

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• Alamo John UK,

WELCOME to the Original John Wayne Messag Board! It is without a doubt the very best of its kind anywhere! You will find yourself among knowledgeable, friendly, helpful fans here. John Wayne is the man who brings us together in the first place, but we have a variety of discussions going on. Feel free to jump in!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• I love this site! :teeth_smile: I've always been a fan of the Duke. I've been looking for some good pictures of him and found some excellent drawings at www.portraitsbyronda.com. Does anyone know of any other good pic sites?

Welcome to the site ksjamie, glad you dropped in. Hope to see you around.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• hi there. my name is mark crump , age 39, and love john wayne movies also love his sayings pilgrim etc , favorite films are red river ,quiet man, rio bravo ,the searchers , i could go on forever. any hello everyone .

• Hi shaky38 live.co.uk

Is that really your username?, anyway Mark,

WELCOME to The Original JWMB.
    Please take a look around,
    we're a friendly bunch of folks,
    and there is a wealth of information to see,
    regarding the great man.

You may find these links useful:-

John Wayne:- A Newbies Guide to Duke

Link to Duke's Movies and Co-Stars

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited once, last by ethanedwards ().

• Hello and welcome to the board, shaky. Make yourself at home. You'll not meet a greater group of people anywhere.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "