Welcome, New Members!

There are 1,696 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 638,494 times. The latest Post () was by FanoftheDuke67.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello cueball, welcome to the board. Jump right in and join in on the fun times. Lots of great people here to share Duke with.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Welcome Cueball to a great site. We are so glad you came and be a part of a great site dedicated to a Great American Actor, John Wayne. We look forward to you coming back and posting away. If we can be any assistance, please don't hesitate to ask. We'll help. See you soon.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hello Heber Snow and welcome to the forum.

Looks like you joined just in time for our 6th anniversary celebraion. Hope to maybe see you tomorrow.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Thanks for all those welcome messages!

Happy New Year to everyone!
    best wishes,
    Keith2
    HARTLEPOOL - The LORDSBURG of England!!

• Hello fellow John Wayne fans. I just found this site and I am looking forward to hearing people talk about the Duke in a positive spirit. I have been watching him since childhood. I am 49, male and a huge John Wayne fan. We actually went to Ireland in May of 2008 and visited Cong (Innesfree) where the Quiet Man Was Filmed. I was in awe and felt as if I was in a holy place. He has influenced my life and gives me much joy when I watch any of his many movies.

• Welcome to one of the friendliest spots around .Enjoy your stay and we
    look forward to getting to know you better.

• Welcome Herber Snow to a great web site. We are so glad to have you here. This is the greatest place to talk about a great man, John Wayne. Feel free to roam around and share your Duke exeriences. Just ask around and we'll be there to help.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Welcome redriverranchmd, we are so glad to have you here at the great site for a great American, John Wayne! I hope you will look around and make yourself home here. If we can help you, please tell us. We look forward to seeing you for a long time.

Cheers :cool: Hond Duke Lane

- John Wayne quote