Welcome, New Members!

There are 1,696 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 646,341 times. The latest Post () was by FanoftheDuke67.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Windsor...but counting the days until I return to America...it's a long story !!!!! Will be back in Bryn Mawr P.A again soon.

• I've welcomed you in the other thread, but welcome aboard. Like Keith said, many countries and states are represented here. I live near PA, in Maryland. It seems no matter where you go, you are a stone's throw away from any number of members here. :))):

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hello...just joined and already enjoying all the information on here...thanks very much !!!!

I'm a lady from England..... experiencing a bit of a renaissance rewatching all of the Duke's movies...and on a mission to watch them all !!!!!

RedRiverDee,

We'd like to join the others in welcoming you to the Original John Wayne Message Board, an awesome place to be! As others have already mentioned, we boast a membership that spans the globe, attesting to Duke's immense global appeal!

Seems like you've jumped in with both feet as far as posting goes, and that you must be averaging at least two John Wayne movies a day for the past week!

We look forward to getting better acquainted in the days and weeks to come!

Again - WELCOME!!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Welcome RedRiverDee ~ RRD (if you don't mind), We are so glad to have you here, and hope you find this a friendly place for you. Be sure to look around and if you have any question, be sure to ask. Someone here will be glad to help you and I mean anyone here on this message board. We are glad to have you here to share our favorite person, John Wayne. Take care and look forward to your time here.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Laramie

WELCOME to The JWMB-
    The Original John Wayne Message Board
    where fans come to have fun!

Please take a look around,
    we're a friendly bunch of folks,
    and there is a wealth of information to see,
    regarding the great man.

You may find these links useful:-

John Wayne:- A Newbies Guide to Duke

Link to Duke's Movies, Co-Stars- Pals Of The Saddle and Movie Locations

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Welcome to the board, Laramie. I'm glad to see you jump right in. You found a good home for any fan of Duke or classic movies.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Well Guys I,m not sure where to post on here, I,m new to this old site, and it,s heart warming to be a part of this World of information about the Duke. I,m 51 years old and have been a John Wayne fan all my life. I have tried to pattern my Life out of three people in this World first try to live up to what the Lord would want me to do and say, sometime I come up short on that one. The next was my Dad who I lost back in November of this year, and then old John Wayne who I have been seeing all these years and think he to was a good hero type for a boy to grow up thinking about. Well I hope to learn alot about this site. Mostly unless I have any information to share I,ll just set back out of the way and take in the sights. Thanks for having this site and helping all of us here just live a part in the foot steps of this great man. I have heard some of the talk downing Mr Wayne but i'll keep him in my heart the way he,s always been as a Tall role model to a young man to look up to. You can bet that all my kids and family have seen the movies and know who John Wayne was and the way he lived through the stories I told them and the movies I brought home for years after he passed away. I wasn,t going to let that time in History pass away without my kids knowing who John Wayne was. It is a sad thing that todays kids hero's are things like Sponge Bob and the other goofy shows kids like to watch.Well if I,m not on the right location to post this then just move me where I belong and again thanks for having me on this ol Range. Chuck

Well I never met a man I didn't like Will Rogers

• Hi Chuck

WELCOME to The JWMB-

regarding the great man.

Chuck you posted in exactly the rightplace.
    Please feel free to join in, ask questions, anything!
    Look forward to hearing from you

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hi NM Shooter

WELCOME to The JWMB-

regarding the great man.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hi Thurman

WELCOME to The JWMB-

regarding the great man.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hi Bob-slumberingpaladin

WELCOME to The JWMB-

regarding the great man.

Thanks for joining us, how can we help with your question?

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• my name is alishia and i started liking john wayne when i was 14 years old i was watching big jake with my grandma and i went home not knowing it was john wayne. then when i was 16 i just all of a sudden i started watching his movies and couldn't stop now i obcessed with him and i have to have all of his movies thats my new goal and i am half way there.

• Hi Alishia,
    Fantastic to see that you are our youngest member,
    still a teenager!!, I think born in 1992!!
    and wonderful to see that the great man is popular with the young.

WELCOME to The JWMB-

regarding the great man.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited once, last by ethanedwards ().

• schnapp, welcome to the board. Good to see another Minnesotan here. Any questions just ask, this is a very knowledgable group and they can answer just about everything you might have a question about John Wayne. Good luck in getting all the John Wayne movies, I have been at it for about 10 years now and I have about 10-20 left of the ones that have been released.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne