Today is the most bizarre weather day I have seen in a long time. We have had thunderstorms, tornado watches, 1.75 in size hail just outside of town, possible two tornadoes just east of us, the temp has been around 60 with temps dropping back down into the 30's tommorow. We are also in a High wind advisory until 6 am Sunday morning, and a blowing snow advisory until the same time with 2-4 inches of snow expected by tomorrow morning. And that is just in my area, highways are already closed in the western part of the state into Denver.
They always say if you don't like the weather in Kansas wait 15 mins. because it will change but holy cow this is freaky....I am staying home with my bbq takeout and movies until Monday morning yuk......
Posts by Baby Sister
Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!
dazzled the cowboys...
Please post bail....
where she danced...
headed for Dodge...
She was Soooooooo Blonde..
* She thought a quarterback was a refund.
* She thought General Motors was in the army
* She thought Meow Mix was a CD for cats.
* She thought Boyz II Men was a day care center.
* At the bottom of an application where it says "Sign here:" she wrote "Sagittarius."
She Was Soooooooooooooo Blonde...
* She took the ruler to bed to see how long she slept.
* She sent a fax with a stamp on it.
* Under "education" on her job application, she put "Hooked On Phonics."
She was Sooooooooooooooooo Blonde...
* She tripped over a cordless phone.
* She spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice can because it said "Concentrate."
* She told me to meet her at the corner of "WALK" and "DON'T WALK."
* She tried to put M&M's in alphabetical order.
She was Soooooooooooooooooooo Blonde...
* She studied for a blood test.
* She sold the car for gas money.
* When she missed bus #44 she took bus #22 twice instead.
* When she went to the airport and saw a sign that said, "Airport Left," she turned around and went home.
She Was Sooooooooooooooooooooo Blonde...
* When she heard that 90% of all crimes occur around the home, she moved.
* She thought if she spoke her mind, she'd be speechless.
* She thought that she could not use her AM radio in the evening.
* She had a shirt that said "TGIF," which she thought stood for "This Goes In Front."
AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE:
She is sooooooooooooooooo Blonde...
She thinks Taco Bell is the Mexican phone company.
roads out of....
oops wrong button
Then don't stand anywhere near the *#@ whip!!! God give patience to deal with these idiots....
p.s.....what Pilgrim said...Go To Hell!!!
Heat's a good thing
yikes...I think I am already part bear!
Collards is green
My dog's name is Blue
And I'm so lucky to have
A sweet thang like you.
Yore hair is like cornsilk
A-flapping in the breeze
Softer than Blue's
And without all them fleas.
You move like the bass,
Which excite me in May.
You ain't got no scales
But I luv you anyway.
Yo're as satisfy'n as okry
Jist a-fry'n in the pan.
Yo're as fragrant as "snuff"
Right out of the can.
You have som'a yore teeth,
For which I am proud;
I hold my head high
When we're in a crowd.
On special occasions,
When you shave under yore arms,
Well, I'm in hawg heaven,
And awed by yore charms.
Still them fellers at work,
They all want to know,
What I did to deserve
Such a purdy, young doe.
Like a good roll of duct tape
Yo're there fer yore man,
To patch up life's troubles
And fix what you can.
Yo're as cute as a junebug
You ain't mean like those far ants
I found in my bed.
Cut from the best cloth
Like a plaid flannel shirt,
You spark up my life
More than a fresh load of dirt.
When you hold me real tight
Like a padded gunrack,
My life is complete;
Ain't nuttin' I lack.
Yore complexion, it's perfection,
Like the best vinyl sidin'.
Despite all the years,
Yore age, it keeps hidin'.
Me 'n' you's like a Moon Pie
With a RC cold drank,
We go together
Like a skunk goes with stank.
Some men, they buy chocolate
For Valentine's Day;
They git it at Wal-Mart,
it's romantic that way.
Some men git roses
On that special day
From the cooler at Kroger.
"That's impressive," I say.
Some men buy fine diamonds
From a flea market booth.
"Diamonds are forever,"
They explain, suave and couth.
But for this man, honey, these won't do.
Cause yo're too special, you sweet thang you.
I got you a gift, without taste nor odor,
More useful than diamonds...
IT'S A NEW TROLLIN' MOTOR!!
poseurs to shame....
So where are the other stray's...Viper, Ringo? The more stray's the better.
undercover lawdog/ringmaster knew....
hmm...maybe I shouldn't let that cat out of the bag, a gal needs a few mysteries around her.
ringmaster started the...
the snakes fled...
Ooo I like astray....
stick around Mrs. C I may need some help with these ornary ones...