Anyone see the Russell Crowe version of Robin Hood? If so--what's your opinion of it?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,645 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Reason im asking is because I want to see what you good folks here thought of it since i paid a hefty price for it at Wally_World, and I got two bad reviews on it from another site and if its bad? I would rather get my money back and invest it in the Audie Murphy Western TV series that is also out: Whispering Smith.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I really enjoyed it..I am a huge Russell Crowe fan, and enjoy most of his movies!

"I admire your sand, Sister, but you should know this is no place for a woman"

• It didn't really add anything to the legend. I saw it once on a rental and won't bother with it again. It's a good one watch movie. Stick with Errol Flynn.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Thank you all for your input on it. I guess ill keep it and if I dont care for it? ill give it away.

Same here on the Flynn version, I dont think anyone could ever top it. I didnt care the the Connery version of an older Robin-even though im a huge fan of his.

I do like Crowe and have seen 3-4 of his movies.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..