Newest addition to the family!!!!!!!!!!!

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,208 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Today I just got the great word that there is a new addition to my family in the name of an: STG-44 in .22 cal LR. Its costing me a lot but--I found one that was about $130 cheaper than you will find elsewhere. They look like-a-this:

Here is an original one:

And thanks to a mix-up with another purchase I was going to make for one of-a-these:

Thanks to the mishap--ill be getting a modern copy of my dream rifle to own. The originals are about $50,000 out of my price range.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Thank you and--ill be shaking in my shoes till the next gun show where ill be finally picking it up from. Its paid for and confirmed its mine--so thankfully-no more weapons purchases foul-ups from dealers.

This thing comes in its own wooden crate. The only thing I hate-is that it comes with only one-25 round magazine. However, I know where spares are sold and will by buying at least 5 more ;-))

PS, IF--you can find someone selling these? they mostly now can only be found and sold as coming in cardboard boxes. I dont know why? supply and demand???????? Of course-if you have a FLL--you CAN order these directly from the manufacturer in Germany. They make them here too--I THINK in Ohio????? cant remember.

The ones in Germany are made on THE same machinery that the originals were made on--which were made by Schmeisser. I dont know if the ones made here--are from parts made in Germany or not??? but I really dont care either ;-)) Im going to enjoy firing about 500 rounds through this thing first time I get to take it out and let it "clear it's throat.' :-)))

Edited once, last by The Ringo Kid ().

• Congratulations! Nice purchase!

PS, if interested in buying one? I can supply that info. The seller im getting it from is closer to where you live than where I am. Also, he's the cheapest priced dealer for this weapon that you will find who actually has them in stock. Prices for these things are going through the roof--and the next lowest price ive seen-tax title and license and all--is selling for about $850.00. After that, ive seen these for up to $3,000.

• Very nice! (I think I'm just a little bit jealous!)

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Very nice! (I think I'm just a little bit jealous!)

Heh heh, AJC Sports in Clute, Texas as well as their other store in Katy, Texas (both near Houston) has them in stock for a total (tax, title & license) for: $704.00 and these all come in wood crates. Most you will find elsewhere will come in cheapo cardboard boxes. If interested? lemme know and ill give you their phone numbers ;-))

• Heh heh, AJC Sports in Clute, Texas as well as their other store in Katy, Texas (both near Houston) has them in stock for a total (tax, title & license) for: $704.00 and these all come in wood crates. Most you will find elsewhere will come in cheapo cardboard boxes. If interested? lemme know and ill give you their phone numbers ;-))

Quite a bit out of my price range these days. Although, if I did have the money, I'd like to have a KelTec KSG Bullpup. Now that looks like fun!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Quite a bit out of my price range these days. Although, if I did have the money, I'd like to have a KelTec KSG Bullpup. Now that looks like fun!

Same here-it was and is out of my price range--and the only reason I was able to get it--is that I sold a rare type and small Imperial German militaria grouping--and for less than I wanted--in order to get it. However, I THINK I got about 85% in cash--what I had into the grouping--so im satisfied. Also, this .22 will always be worth more and go up in value--much faster than the German stuff I sold ;-))

I have a friend that has one of those Bullpups, and it is fun. We used to go shooting on hsi Brothers ranch near Freer--and would go hunting Rattlesnakes. At that time, I had an early mads Chinese "Uzi" with a 50 round mag-and two 30 round mags. I taped them together "Steve McQueen"" style (like what he did to his Grease gun in: Hell Is For Heroes) and we fired over 500 rounds that night. I also had a hellfire trigger system on mine-so it fired fully auto. Around midnight the night we went out--a Sheriffs Deputy stopped by and came up to us and asked if we had permission to be on the land--which we did since my friends older Bro owned the land--and is we had a permit for an automatic--i showed him the uzi had the hellfire on it--and he said just be careful. I told him no probs and also offered it to him to fire a few rounds--he declined at first but--I handed it to him anyway.

You should have seen the s___-eating grin he had on his face-when he let loose 50 rounds. He then made an offer to buy it--but I declined since I had only had it for about a month ;-))