John Wayne Picture Game #421

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,155 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #420 5

1. Tbone (1) 20%
    2. Tommy Tar (1) 20%
    3. BILL OF PA (1) 20%
    4. Jay J. Foraker (1) 20%
    5. dukefan1 (1) 20%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click the link, http://dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=6578, and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #419 is...

Tbone. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: Where are all you guys going?

Guy with two cups: That group of seabees that got in last night have a ping-pong table. Were going to play beer-pong.

• Duke: "I don't care what it looks like guys! I'm tellin' ya I didn't drink all the beer!"

Guy holding 2 mugs: "Then how come we found all these empties under your bunk!"

Duke: "Anybody want some pretzels?"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke: "How come some of you guys are carrying both coffee mugs and beer cans?" Guy to the right of Duke: "We didn't know if we were having breakfast or a party!"

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Man with 2 mugs: Many thanks for these Jap beers, Major Kirby. Here's a mug, care to have one with us?

Duke: I got a surprise for you fine gents. I fooled you all, that's Jap laxatives. Since none of you cleaned the latrine last week, there will be plenty of you spending time in there today. Mop and buckets are waiting. DISSSSmissed!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "