There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,776 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi all you John Wayne fans out there,my mom is a fan of his can name all his movies,,Im pretty new at them,,what im doing is geting those button pins pinback of John and doing a poster board for the state fair I got some on ebay what more can any of you out there help were were can i go????

Originally posted by cookieandmilk@Jan 10 2005, 04:01 PM
    Hi all you John Wayne fans out there,my mom is a fan of his can name all his movies,,Im pretty new at them,,what im doing is geting those button pins pinback of John and doing a poster board for the state fair I got some on ebay what more can any of you out there help were were can i go????

[snapback]13619[/snapback]

also I told my friend jim about the board too he sign up welcome jim...

• Hi Cookie, Thanks for showing me this site. I'm a big fan too.........Jim :cowboy:

Originally posted by cookieandmilk@Jan 10 2005, 05:01 PM
    Hi all you John Wayne fans out there,my mom is a fan of his can name all his movies,,Im pretty new at them,,what im doing is geting those button pins pinback of John and doing a poster board for the state fair I got some on ebay what more can any of you out there help were were can i go????

[snapback]13619[/snapback]

• Hello Hondo and C&M

May your stays here be long and pleasant ones. This site is a really friendly one

The real welcoming committee will undoubtedly be around soon with a different signature (and celebrating Christmas) ;) .

Regards
    Popol Vuh

• Greetings C&M and Hondo -

Welcome to the John Wayne Message Board. As a relative newcomer myself, I have found interesting material regarding the Duke that you are likely not to find anywhere else. Hope you stick around with us for a long time.

Cheers -

Jay :)

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Welcome Hondo and C&M. I hope we can keep the 2 Hondo's from getting mixed up :lol: (we have a Hondo Duke Lane who is one of the moderators, we sometimes use Hondo as a nickname or short name). Good to have some new people here. Talk to you soon. :cowboy:;)

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

Originally posted by SXViper@Jan 10 2005, 07:47 PM
    Welcome Hondo and C&M. I hope we can keep the 2 Hondo's from getting mixed up :lol: (we have a Hondo Duke Lane who is one of the moderators, we sometimes use Hondo as a nickname or short name). Good to have some new people here. Talk to you soon. :cowboy:;)

[snapback]13633[/snapback]

THANKS FOR THE WELOME :newyear:

• Thanks for the welcome everyone. I like John Waynes westerns, Hondo is one of my favorites. Hope the names dont get mixed up. Is Hondo out on DVD yet?..........Jim :agent:

• :cowboy: Hi Hondo/C&M.

Welcome to these fine Western Forums. You will wrinkle something new about The Duke and or Westerns here daily. I know I have and I have spent many years trying to watch as many Westerns as I can as well as anything & everything with The Duke in them.

As you can tell, one of my top favorite John Wayne movies is Stagecoach because I am using his characters name as mine.

Best regards--The Ringo Kid.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• cookieandmilk and Hondo,

Somehow, we haven't been into the Newbie forum for a few days, and missed out on giving you a big WELCOME to the John Wayne Message Board, the best of its kind on the 'Net! You've definitely stepped into a community that loves the Duke, and between all our members, there is a vast store of knowledge about all aspects of his life and career.

We hope you'll become regulars around here!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1: