Western Stars Of The 40 ' S

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,571 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi to all of you John Wayne fans.

I have an old picture of 20 western stars of the 40's. This picture was taken in 1941 backstage at the Pantages Theatre, Hollywood, California. The occasion was the presentation of a plaque, commemorating the 15th year of directing of director George Marshall.

I know who 18 of these people are I would like help finding out who the other 2 are.

I can not post the picture here but if you would like to help I will e-mail a copy to you. I have inserted names for 18 of them, but 2 remain unknown.

Any help would be appreciated. My e-mail is [email protected]

Thank you

Jerry

• :cowboy: Jerry, welcome to these great forums and, try I think it is: The Old Corral as I think it was that site that had a tremendous amount of photos of Western Movie Stars and such.

I forget who posted the link to that site here before but, in research I have been doing, that site has been of much more help than I could have dreamed possible.

Best regards--The Ringo Kid.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• :headbonk: Sorry for the wrong link. IF nobody else can post the correct one before i can, i'll do so later when I find the correct link.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..