I'm New Here.

There are 17 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,635 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi all. I'm new to this forum, but I've been a John Wayne fan for several years. This is my first post and I'm not sure why it took me so long to find this forum, but I'm glad I did. I love what I've seen so far and I hope to be around for while. I Look forward to meeting everyone and chatting about my favorite actor. "The Duke". B)

• sun526,

Let me be the first to welcome you here on this great message board about a great American Legend, John Wayne! We're glad to have you here, and hope you'll feel at home. Just take your time and read about many, many subjects about Duke and other topics. Have any questions, just ask. I promise that your question will be answered.

Again, welcome aboard!

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Welcome sun526,

Glad to see you found us. We have a great group of people and some of them even know a thing or 2 about the Duke. :lol: Ask a question and you shall have your answer shortly there after. Enjoy your stay and hope to talk to you soon. :cowboy::cowboy:

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• HI SUN
    WELCOME TO JOHN BOARD..TILL USE ABOUT YOUR SELF?I HAVE BEEN GETTING BUTTON PINS OFF EBAY TO PUT IN THE FAIR ON JOHN BE A NICE PIECE ON HIM ONCE I HAVE A BOARD FILL

• :cowboy: Welcome aboard Sun, I hope you will like visiting here often. I'm hooked on coming here as much as possible.

Take care and Cheers--TRK.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Thank you all so much for the warm welcomes. I feel at home already :D . Looks like its going to be a lot of fun here! B)
    Thanks again, sun526......

• Hi kilo6,
    Welcome to the site,
    you will meet many friends here,
    to enter the chat room, go to the top of the page,
    and you will see in red,
    how to enter the chat room, and who's in it.
    Go to the Main viewing board,
    and scroll down to John Wayne Chat Room.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• kilo 6,

I want to welcome you aboard on the greatest message boards for a great person, John Wayne.

As for your request on the three movies for VHS. I'm sorry to say that none of them are available on VHS at this time. Duke makes a cameo appearance on I Married a Woman, and The High & The Mighty and Island in the Sky are being released for the first time on DVD only on August 2nd.

I am not sure if they are going to release those two on VHS at a later time. By the way, the release will only be in Canada and the U.S.

As for the chat, if you are interested in chatting, you can send a personal message (pm) if they are on line and invite them to a chat. Most of the time they have time and will be happy to come in and chat. Go to the chat room and have a good time. You can e-mail others if they are no on line and invite them when convenient.

Hope this helps out.

Glad to have you here, and happy chatting.

Cheers Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Thanks for the welcome, I live in Delta ( on the coast just south of Vancouver ) BC Canada. Hondo i have been told that I married a Woman was released on VHS on a very small issue and that the other two titles have never been released on VHS. Does that information sound accurate to you? so long Kilo 6

Greetings from North of the 49th

• kilo 6,

WELCOME to the John Wayne Message Board! We don't qualify as an official fan club, but unofficially, we are a happy group of rabid John Wayne fans, who meet here on a regular basis. Peruse the threads in the different forums, and you will get to know us better, and learn much in the process.

The advantage to live chat is that you are conversing in real time, without a huge delay waiting for responses from others. However, with folks all over the world, opportunities are not always there. So the message board is a nice alternative. For more regarding the Chat Room, check out Chat Room information.

Again, welcome!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• kilo 6,

I seem to have heard about I Married a Woman out some years ago myself, but I could be mistaken, so I've dismissed it, but I have never seen it out, or seen the movie either. You might be lucky and find it on ebay or something like that or maybe at a yard sell or flea market. That's all I think we can do.

I'll keep my eyes open for it.

Cheers B)

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Mike,
    I recorded the film off TV
    don't worry, about missing it,
    it's a dreadful film,
    and Dukes's cameo, must be the corniest,
    he's ever made,

Cheers,
    Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England