The Members Chat Thread

There are 1,201 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 362,599 times. The latest Post () was by gettingold80.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Just hit a 319.8 I had to go back a couple pages, I couldn't figure out what everybody was talking about at 1st.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I'm keeping my eye on ye Mate, as well as my hand on the grips on my Colt .45. :D

Just kidden.' But we do have to watch out for Jay though. :cowboy:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• hi guys

its been very quiet around this neck of the woods looks like the weather might have something to do with. see you all soon when you get up the nerve to have a go :lol:

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Smokey,
    Good to hear from you, guess it's hot out there??
    I've been on holiday for just over two weeks,
    and it's real torture to come back to damp and cold, dreary England.
    I've been more than busy since I came back, with getting these Movie Reviews up to
    speed.
    It would be great to hear your comments on the films,
    when you have chance
    Look after you and the little bloke,
    don't forget, you may have only me left,
    looks like the other guys have gone AWOL!!!

Best Wishes,

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• well yesterday was the first day back to school for our little people (for most of you it will be today :lol: ) so have been busy getting books covered and things ready for the little bloke to go back to school.

last week he went down south to victoria and had a great time with his cousins he went to a winery, went to the tank museim where my brother works he met up with him durning his lunch hour, he went to melbourne to visit some relatives of ours, he also met up with his other grandparents, on a whole he had a good time. on the way back he went to see the dish at parks ( this dish was the one used when the men walked on the moon.

hopefully we can all get back on track and get into the swing of things.

chill glad to see you made it back ok from the ranch with out getting to cold.

hooroo smokey

• Now hang on guys,
    I had smokey, all to myself,
    and suddenly there you all are!!!
    Well, I tell you ya, you're all gonna have to do a lot of sweet talkin'
    to get past this slick dude!!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Don't forget about me...had a computer melt down so I am at the library doing this but don't worry as soon as the computer is back I will be too. Have the drinks ready Smokey, we'll have to show these guys what they are missing out on. Think they can handle us :rolleyes:

You guys get ready.....:wub:

Baby Sis

:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

ee...I am watching you

"Give me a man like Duke Wayne"...Marueen O'Hara

• Baby Sis,

How could we miss you. We love to see you around and you can sweet talk me anytime. You guys eat your heart out. ;)

I'll get smokey to myself too. :D

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• N-n-n--n-n-n-n-n-n-nah! Smokey and I were gettin' along just fine. Finally got the fireplace lit and watched the flames grow. :D Then there wuz a knock at the door and lo and behold--the pretty gal there was none other than Baby Sis. The three of us had a great time watchin' the flames grow even higher in the fireplace. :):D:wub:

• Your DEFINATELY not forgotten dahling. See my other post. B) :D

• hi ringo

it was nice to see the roaring fire but i was in the back of the room trying to keep cool was getting to hot for me. was also hoping for a 4some waited up for hondo but he didnt come a knocking ;) saw you and baby sis getting really friendly :lol: ;)

ethan im a slippery shelia you just cant hold on to me looks like hondo knows the secret :lol:

all you other fellas will have to get your skates on looks like your in for a show down baby sis and i were snapped up by ringo mmmmmmmmmmm still waiting for the other one to come a calling :lol:

on another track we have a big boat in town hes called the rondal regian (hope its spelt right) not allowed to visit wish it was having an open day so i could take the little bloke to have a look pitty

well see you all soon once the dust has dropped with you lot trying to get to ringos place before you all miss out :lol:

hooroo smokey

• Hi Smokey, I forgot to mention that we had the Fan on so it didn't get uncomfortable. ;-)) I LIKE Shelias :-))

• Hey Smokey,

I came a calling but I couldn't find you. I was coming to get my fire going, but you left me cool in the furnace. You can't play love 'em and leave 'em. You just have to choose! IS IT RINGO or IS IT JAY? :blink:

Then you dump 'em and lean toward me!!!!! ;)

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• hi hondo

dumped never your still the light in the window just have to make the others think they have some chance we shelias are in great demand you know what with there only being the two of us :D

it must have been ringos fan as i didnt hear you a knocking otherwise you would have been in out of the cold :wub:

ringo your fan was just too loud we didnt hear the knocking was still hot at the fire what with you and baby sis as they say go get a room :lol: :lol:

hooroo smokey

• Hi Smokey, I made the fan nice and loud on purpose ;-)) The room with the fireplace was big enough for we three :-D.

Now I gotta leave as last Wed, I caught a bad stomach virus and boy is it hitting me hard today :-((

Cheers to my Shelias.