Just For Fun - Cell Phone Ring Tones

There are 41 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 11,711 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well, someone said this thread was now 4 yrs old and things change-well, he's correct things have changed. No I still absolutely hate cellphones but, im sharing a house with my brother who will not allow me to have a land line.

Anyway, i'v ehad it for near a year already-still hate the pesty thing-but at least I have fairly reliable communication outside of voice range.

I hate all the ringtones that seem to be poermanently fixed to my phone but, I figured out how to record my own stuff to it even though some of them you can hear ome background noises.

Anyway, I have and or had the following as my choices.

Theme to Get Smart, Theme to the original Star Trek series.
    Pilot and 1st episode themes for the Daniel Boone TV series.
    Die Panzerlied (WWII German Panzer Soldiers theme) best known as being used in the Battle of the Bulge movie.
    Ending theme to a Jean Claude van Damme movie: Legionnarire--which is by Ute Lemper and is called: Mon Legionnaire.
    Theme to The Searchers.
    Theme From Escape From Fort Bravo. (Now deleted)
    Theme from The Red Badge of Courage.
    Theme from: Baa Baa Blacksheep TV series.
    Theme from HArdcastle and McCormack (now deleted as is Star trek)
    Theme from The Fall Guy (now deleted.)
    Theme from Police Squad TV series-all too short-lived.
    The 101st Airborne Division (WWII) Cadence song: Whatever Happened To Jody" which is called by Sergeant Kennie (the now late: James Whitmore Sr.)
    Part of the Kellys Heroes theme: Burning Bridges.
    The deleted are soon to be replaced-with what? I don't know yet?

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..