The Twenty First Century Club

There are 781 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 223,570 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@Oct 12 2006, 04:40 PM
    ... and the leastest modesty ^^ :lol: ...
    Cheers, my Corpus buddy -
    Jay :D

[snapback]35821[/snapback]

:lol: :lol: That is true I admit it. :D I think it has something to do with getting cooler weather :D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Congrats to Kieth and Arthur on reaching 2500 posts!! You guys make great contributitions to the board. Keep them coming!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Arthur, Keith, Congrats to you both for passing anothiher milestone of excellence! I am always enjoying reading your fine postings. Keep up the great work Mates.

Take care and best regards---Carl. :D:D:D:D

• CONGRATULATIONS Keith, my English buddy, for getting to 2600 posts :jump: ! You seem to be accelerating with a vengeance since you got active again. Thanks for all the great info you provide.
    Cheers - Jay :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Uh oh, I almost missed this opportunity to say congrats to you Keith on your 2,600 postings. Keep up the great work mate ;-)) Beers regards to you mate--C.

• Hi Keith,

Congratulations again!
    You so fast that it is easy to miss your new milestone indeed :o
    You are doing great job here and gather great amount of interesting information.
    Thanks a lot,
    Vera :rolleyes:

• Hi Keith, did I miss another one of your milestone achievements? If so mate--congratulations.

Cheers to you as well as a 64 oz steak. :D

Keith, Please disregard the first posting I made days ago. I think this one is even better ;-))