Help With Painting!

There is 1 reply in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,410 times. The latest Post () was by Colorado Bob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Gang this may sound like a strange request but i've looked on the internet and can't find what i need so i thought some one may be able to help. I'm doing a Portrait of Jim Lockwood(Legends in leather)at the Palace saloon in Arizona. Jims a member of the Arizona Rangers over there and he wants to be painted with Tom Rynning who was a captain of the Rangers,but he hasn't got a full length photo of Rynning so basically i need a body double.Rynning was about 5'11"-6' in hieght and he was thin in stature about 140lbsso if any one out there fits the build i would appreciate their help.i need them standing at a bar or counter as though they were having a drink and talking to someone front on or 3/4s profile. if you have a vest or waistcoat to fellow brits that would be great. If your the man who fits the bill let me know.

Chance :artist:

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• Chance,
    It took awhile, but I think I have found a picture of Tom Rynning that may suit your needs. But I don't know how to get it to you. How can I do this?
    Colorado Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.