What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,453,103 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Carl, you sure Dodge City is part of that set? I have the set and it has Virginia City, San Antonio, Rocky Mountain, and Montana.

Hi Jim, your correct. I also have Dodge City and others too. I think Flynn did what? 6 or 8? westerns?? I cant remember. ;-)) But I do have the Flynn Box set of Westerns. Im still trying to get all my DvDs organized by getting them to shelves in a home with no shelves ;-)) I still have a long way to go .

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I will be shortly reviewing
    Rocky Mountain and Virginia City
    as part of the Civil War Movies forum

Thanks Keith and looking forwards to seeing them. Also, im trying to find some images from Rocky Mountain (I mean some good ones too) and images from that movie are hard to find-but I see some out there-but are carp images. However, I just found another source--an expensive source--and will see if they have any. If they do? im going to get what I can when I can.

• Hi Jim, your correct. I also have Dodge City and others too. I think Flynn did what? 6 or 8? westerns?? I cant remember. ;-)) But I do have the Flynn Box set of Westerns. Im still trying to get all my DvDs organized by getting them to shelves in a home with no shelves ;-)) I still have a long way to go .

Here is our dedicated thread
    Screen Legends- Errol Flynn

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Funny you mention this, I just watched it on DvD last night. Not too bad of a movie but not one im used to seeing Mature in.

• I THINK ive seen this before? Is it out on DvD?

I said last week that I would keep on the watch for this DVD but it is no where to be found.

I sent my only copy to Gregg but fortunely it is going to be replayed on the Western Channel March 12th at 5:05 am pst. hope you can catch it then. I will for sure make two copies for my collection.

• I said last week that I would keep on the watch for this DVD but it is no where to be found.

I sent my only copy to Gregg but fortunely it is going to be replayed on the Western Channel March 12th at 5:05 am pst. hope you can catch it then. I will for sure make two copies for my collection.

Much appreciated. Also, I cant afford the Western Channel--you have to buy the full package to get it here--and that is over $100 a month.

• The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean- A fun Western with Paul Newman that was a little dark in places, good direction from John Huston as you'd expect told a different story than the Brennan/Cooper earlier effort and had all I look for in a Western good story, and I especially like Westerns centered around a town and the goings on there

Valdez is Coming- A rather old Burt Lancaster here for some reason playing a mexican, that really put me off the movie but it was still pretty good in places, with the chase down etc at the end it reminded me of Rambo First Blood.

• Much appreciated. Also, I cant afford the Western Channel--you have to buy the full package to get it here--and that is over $100 a month.

It won't be long and we will be able to stream or send DVD copies of films by e-mail or clouds. Remind me then and we will set you up. Big Jim

• I performed my yearly March 6 ritual yesterday of arising early and drinking a pot of coffee and watching my laser disc director's cut version of "The Alamo". I has watched it a few months ago, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
    Later, I also watched Disney's Davy Crockett at the Alamo and The Last Command.

We deal in lead, friend.

• It won't be long and we will be able to stream or send DVD copies of films by e-mail or clouds. Remind me then and we will set you up. Big Jim

Will do, and ill soemtime soon, be in the process of getting everything I have on VHS-to DvD. I have loads of stuff not available in either format. I have thousands more but--I gave away over 500 VHS tapes toa lady I knew some years earlier--and I was tired of lugging around about 700 pounds of tape. I still ahve about 200 tapes though ;-))