What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,452,584 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Have Gun, Will Travel-The Siege-Gawd awful acting, 'cept for Boone. Mike Kellin in extremely weird makeup-terrible episode of great series.

• I have already finished ''The Outlaw Josey Wales'' for a multiple time.This and ''Rio Bravo'' are my fave us westerns.

Break the law and he's the last man you want to see. And the last you ever will.

• ''Blue'' directed by Silvio Narizzano with Terence Stamp, Ricardo Montalban, Karl Malden and Joanna Pettet in leading roles.

It was surprisingly good.

Break the law and he's the last man you want to see. And the last you ever will.

• Man Who Loved Cat Dancing, Chisum, and Gunsmoke episode with Alan Hale Jr. as an ex-boxing champ trying to buy out Kitty's Longbranch.

• ''Day of the Outlaw'' directed by Andre De Toth and ''From Hell to Texas'' directed by Henry Hathaway.

Both of them will be very high in my ''best of'' list from now.

• A Man Called Sledge-ok western, great cast-Garner is always great-but TERRIBLE music, inappropriate in most scenes and just terrible all around.