What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,474,033 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• NOW I'm watching Ringo's favorite, The Quick and the Dead. ha ha just kidding Ringo.

Hi GT, glad you were kidding because if not, i'd have to boil you in oil. ;-D (kidding as well) And sunglasses do not belong in Westerns.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Not a western I watched, but one I heard on RadioClassics called Six Shooter with James Stewart. If you ever get the chance, check it out. It's a pretty good show.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Argh, I almost forgot:

I watched the first four episodes of: The Lone Ranger, yesterday. It was nice to get the story behind many things one had always wondered about--that were a part of that show. Eh, Kemo Sabe?

Oh and, it was great to see Glenn Starange as Cavandish--the Cavendish gang leader. And in episode Nr 4, a nice surprise. If your a fan of Star Trek--you get to see a very young Deforest Kelley (Dr. McCoy) as the young owner of the Circle K Ranch. And another thing, it was interesting to see him billed as: De Forest Kelley instead of Deforest Kelley; as im more used to seeing it spelled.

• Hmm, the last Western I saw was Tombstone, Val Kilmer is awesome as Doc Holiday. Before that The Shootist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Gee! I don't see how someone could NOT like Sharon Stone in a !Western!?!!:chickawow: :whatchutalkingabout
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

I like Sharon Stone but, not in a Western. She is as out of place in a western as Clint Eastwood is as out of place in a movie where he plays the Principal of a highschool full of troubled youths. (And hopefully he'll never make such a film as I would HAVE to go see it anyway.)

• I watched an old movie I had taped called Night Passage. There is a thread on this board talking about The Duke singing, but has anyone ever heard James Stewart sing?

Stay thirsty my friends.

• I can't recall if I ever heard James sing or not? No, I take that back, he sings Church hymns in the movie: Shenandoah and kinda reminds me of my Father singing.

• One of Hank's best performances in Young Mr Lincoln, I think

My last one is The Frozen North, Buster Keaton's wild parody on William Hart - who, unlike everybody else, was not amused at the time

I don't believe in surrenders.