What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,475,863 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• The Virginian, with John Dehner as the Lee J. Cobb replacement. Nice to see him in a star part, even for the short period he had it.

• starting to watch the first book of north and south.im in for a long haul as the series is about 12 hours long

Those are excellent Mini Series. There are three "Books" N7S 1, M&S 2 and N&S Book III. I dont remember the third installment and might not have ever seen it but, the DvD set released had all three parts in it. I thought that Patrick Swayzee die one heck of a good job as Orry Main.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• "Villa Rides" (1968)
    -Yul Brynner. Robert Mitchum, Charles Bronson

Plot: IMDB (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063775/)

Pulled into the Mexican Revolution by his own greed, Texas gunrunner & pilot Lee Arnold joins bandit-turned-patriot Pancho Villa & his band of dedicated men in a march across Mexico battling the Colorados & stealing women's hearts as they go. But each has a nemesis among his friends: Arnold is tormented by Fierro, Villa's right-hand-man; and Villa must face possible betrayal by his own president's naiveté.

Phantom's Review: Entertaining, if a bit historically inaccurate adventure movie. Good acting and plenty of action make this worth watching.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

• Thats a great Western. I wish these three could have made more movies with each other.

• Forgot to mention, watched two great episodes of: The Rifleman--late last night thanks to a friend who got them off utube. Also, I was under the assumption that that series only ran for 3 seasons, glad to find out other-wise ;-))