What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,468,141 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Wagon Train-The Jose Morales Story. Lee Marvin is the guest star, but Lon Chaney Jr. pretty much carries the episode as the only defender to have escaped the Alamo. Marvin is the title character (with a terrible accent). Morales is a Mexican bandit, who was part of Santa Ana's army, and carries the scars of a wound Lon gave him while escaping 30 years before. All the WT episodes have been good, but this one was especially good IMHO.

• Wagon Train-The Jose Morales Story. Lee Marvin is the guest star, but Lon Chaney Jr. pretty much carries the episode as the only defender to have escaped the Alamo. Marvin is the title character (with a terrible accent). Morales is a Mexican bandit, who was part of Santa Ana's army, and carries the scars of a wound Lon gave him while escaping 30 years before. All the WT episodes have been good, but this one was especially good IMHO.

Sounds like a great episode and I havent seen any Wagon Train eps in years. Ill have to remember this one as ther is an ongoing discussion about Lee Marvin going on over on http://www.histomil.com

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• "100 Rifles" (1969)
    -Jim Brown, Raquel Welch, Burt Reynolds

Plot: Rotten Tomatoes

Lyedecker (Jim Brown) is the Arizona lawman who travels to Mexico in search of Yaqui Joe (Burt Reynolds). Joe has made an illegal withdrawal of $6,000 from the band in Phoenix to help finance his tribes's uprising against the Mexican government. Sarita (Raquel Welch) is the local woman who is friendly towards the Indian leaders. Both men are tracked by General Verdugo (Fernando Lamas), the career-minded military man who realizes a victory could boost his station in high-society and politics. Also on hand is the American railroad agent Grimes (Dan O'Herlihy). The battle ensues between the Indians and the government troops as Lyedecker and Joe form a temporary alliance to survive. They are captured by the troops, but the Indians instead of the calvary come to the rescue in this routine western taken from a novel by Robert MacLeod. ~ Dan Pavlides, Rovi ...

Phantom's Review: DEAR GOD! Raquel Welch is so HOT!.......Oh, and Jim Brown and Burt Reynolds are in the movie too. Plenty of action and a good story make this a very entertaining film (did I mention Raquel Welch..and extreme hotness?)

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

• Here's our profile:-

Pals Of The Saddle- Lee Marvin

Thank you Keith, and ill also tell the guys and gals there about it. I plug this site every chance I get-on other sites especially when somehting comes up about Duke. I rarely tell abouyt that other site though since its like walking on egg shells when there.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• "Rio Conchos" just came out on DVD. It's on amazon for $9.00 along with another title "Take a Hard Ride". Conchos alone is worth that much. For 1964, it's one tough and nasty little gem.

We deal in lead, friend.