What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,467,322 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Chisum, always a favorite. Does anyone know what happened to Geoffery Deuel
    (Billy the Kid) other than what Wikipedia sayes?

Found this information

Geoffrey Deuel has managed to stay under the radar for many years. As far as I've gleaned, as a fan, he lives in the sunny southeast and he is married. He still does some acting, on rare occasion. He continues to have a loyal fan following. The most comprehensive information about Geoffrey's career can be found on some of his brother's (Pete Duel) fansites, which are currently active.

Also check out his Filmography
    Geoffrey Deuel

Also check out
    Pete Duel Web-Site

Where there is section which includes this:-

Geoffrey Jacob Deuel was born 17 January 1943. He studied English and Music at Ithaca College and then attended Syracruse University. He followed Peter to Hollywood and his major break came with his role of Billy the Kid in the John Wayne film Chisum in 1970. After that he made guest appearances on many major series of the time. In later years he moved to Florida and has made a couple of films since then - In the Line of Duty: The FBI Murders in 1988 and 108 Stitches in 2001 (release expected in 2005).

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited 2 times, last by ethanedwards ().

• The Blue and the Gray, mini-series. It was great to see Gregory Peck as Abe Lincoln, Lloyd Bridges, Robert Vaughn as a Senator, Stacy Keach as a Yank Captain, Gerald S. O'Laughlin (as the Yankee Infantry Sergeant) Warren Oates as the "insane" Reb Major, and George C. Scotts wife (I cant think of her name off bat?)

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Forgot to mention: Just watched: The Villain w/ Kirk Douglas, Ann Margret, Ahnold Schwarzenegger, Jack Elam, Robert Tessier, the ever funny: Paul Lynde and Strother Martin.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• The Villain, I was just thinking of that movie but couldn't think of the name. Last time I watched it I was alot younger. I seem to remember it was like the Road Runner. I'll have to watch it again. Thanks for the reminder - Big Jim