What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,472,910 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• It was the original with the Duke! I have seen two remakes of Stagecoach and I don´t want to say anything about them.

Yes, I have seen Firefly! It´s an interesting series (because of the western elements in it). I felt it is a little bit hard and tough and there is some bad language in it. That´s why I am more the Star Trek and Stargate fan...

Yesterday I watched The lawless Nineties - starring guess whom?

Heh heh, sehr gut. I detested both remakes too.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I watched Cahill: US Marshall the night before last. I love the scene where he walks right into the outlaw's camp, he's outnumbered 5 to 1, and he tells them he's here to accept their surrender.

• I watched Rio Bravo too! - I don´t know how many times I have seen it since the age of ten, but I still enjoy this wonderful western movie!

"Never apologize. It´s a sign of weakness."

• I watched Rio Bravo too! - I don´t know how many times I have seen it since the age of ten, but I still enjoy this wonderful western movie!

Something special must have been about yesterday because..........I too watched Rio Bravo and this morning it was Winchester 73.

• I watched "Crazy Horse" with Victor Mature. I don't remember ever seeing it before but that's one perk about getting old, they all seem new. Good flick, would recommend to anyone. Big Jim

• I am watching "War Wagon" right now. Love Duke With Kirk Douglas. They were both great stars. Big Jim

Hate to be the bearer of strange tidings, but Kirk Douglas is still with us, Big Jim. He had a stroke a couple of years ago which slightly affected his speech but he's still walking around. It's hard to believe but Kirk's still riding the range.

We're burning moonlight.

• Some episodes of: The Rifleman-put out by some new hash DvD company and they DID MOT restore them or clean up the sound-picture etc. Ill never buy any more of their DvDs. >:-((((

I THINK that company is called: Black and White. That's the only "name" of any kind that I could find on the box. Anyway, these are available to wally world for $5 bucks.

• A Wyatt Earp episode-which was very good and featured his "Brothers" Virgil and Morgan. Some Lone Ranger eps which were good and two Bat Masterson Eps that were pretty good as well.

• Angel and The Badman

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Hate to be the bearer of strange tidings, but Kirk Douglas is still with us, Big Jim. He had a stroke a couple of years ago which slightly affected his speech but he's still walking around. It's hard to believe but Kirk's still riding the range.

You are right, and I knew that. The way I posted it sure looked that way. Oh well, glad you caught it and sparked a reply. Big Jim