What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,442,207 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• She Wore A Yellow Ribbon...

Those that say Duke can't act are obviously deaf, dumb, and blind.

I can't get through it without tearing up in several places.

You must be a REAL MAN, Tenn. The ones that aren't will not admit that freely! My brother and Dad would always laugh just as Mom and I were starting to cry. But, we knew that was just their way of "tearing up" as you call it, without showing it. KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Thanks. I have no problem reacting honestly to something that moves me. That bothered my dad a lot at times, as he was raised that a man should only show anger or restrained joy (born in 1926, raised during the depression, and fought in WWII).

He finally admitted to me that he wished he felt the freedom to express himself like I did.

• Obviously, Carl you have too much free time. But I can list your movies by heart. Great movies for sure. And, I must say, that I am watching McLintock right now. What a great and wonderful movie!

Cheers :cool: Hondo

Thank you--that's the biggest compliment I can take at this time :-)))

PS, just watched: They Were Expendable as well as Operation Pacific. Opps, im too lazy to edit so ill just HAVE to post that last part again in the other thread. :lol::lol::lol:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• [quote='Gorch','http://dukewayne.com/bb/index.php?thread/&postID=115473#post115473']Woke up in a real good mood and decided to improve upon it. Watched "The Magnificent Seven" - loudly.

How could you not be in a good mood after that?
    I don;t even smoke but some how when I see this film I want a Marboro.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Well, you and yours are very lucky indeed that you feel that way. Helps a great deal in relationships....friendship and otherwise! As I said, takes a TRUE MAN to be able to allow himself that pleasure...and it is a pleasure to be able to react to things realistically instead of forcing yourself to hide them. Keith

Thanks. I have no problem reacting honestly to something that moves me. That bothered my dad a lot at times, as he was raised that a man should only show anger or restrained joy (born in 1926, raised during the depression, and fought in WWII).

He finally admitted to me that he wished he felt the freedom to express himself like I did.

• I promised a friend I'd watch TM7 and it's been here on Blu-Ray for a couple of days. I'm sat here looking at the disc knowing I must keep my promise. She wants to imagine the recast of the film with me.

Now I must begin.

We're burning moonlight.

• Gunsmoke 4 episodes. For whomever loves Festus, the episode Wishbone is one of his best, I believe. Wish I could still get the ones from Netflix. There was one point there where almost back to back episodes on that showed just how important Festus was to Matt. No "bumbling" fellah, (as I have seen him described many times), was he on those. In fact, Festus was extremely bright.....just not in town related types of things. No one was better in woods living, tracking, horsemanship, etc. Wish they had used his singing more often.....I believe that was one of Andrew's failings in that he didn't push for that, as he certainly was well aware of Ken Curtis' singing ability.