What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,467,228 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• So for my first posting after my laptop crashed and died about three weeks ago... I thought I would describe how I have been thoroughly enjoying Lee Van Cleef "spaghetti westerns".

I just can't get enough of Van Cleef. So far though, only the Grand Duel has been of watchable Picture and Audio Quality.

*gasp*God's Gun, too?

Edit: Wbbies.

We're burning moonlight.

Edited once, last by Peridot ().

• Watched The Train Robbers in glorious HD, thought it was beautifully filmed and that Duke really put in a good turn. There was some great dialogue between the supporting players aswell, Ben Johnson added as always. I was warned beforehand about the ending but I didn't hate it as much as other people, more thought of it as a group of old friends happily heading off on yet another adventure.

• Watched The Train Robbers in glorious HD, thought it was beautifully filmed and that Duke really put in a good turn. There was some great dialogue between the supporting players aswell, Ben Johnson added as always. I was warned beforehand about the ending but I didn't hate it as much as other people, more thought of it as a group of old friends happily heading off on yet another adventure.

Hey there Irish Duke, when you say HD, are you telling me its out on blu ray and I've missed it?!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• I don't think so it was just on TCM HD UK and it was quality wise the best Duke film iv'e seen anywhere the film has lots of shots of going through the desert and it just looked amazing. Anyone know if there's any plans to release Legend of the Lost on Blu Ray? It's (probably surprisingly to a few people) one of my favourite Duke movies and I think it would look amazing on Blu Ray.

• I don't think so it was just on TCM HD UK and it was quality wise the best Duke film iv'e seen anywhere the film has lots of shots of going through the desert and it just looked amazing. Anyone know if there's any plans to release Legend of the Lost on Blu Ray? It's (probably surprisingly to a few people) one of my favourite Duke movies and I think it would look amazing on Blu Ray.

Let's hope it's one they'll be releasing.

• Keith, you've watched this a few time since I've been on here, I take it it's a good one?
    I have it but again, haven't got round to watching it.

I love these movies and could watch them a thousand times.
    I always spot things I'd never seen before.
    For a change I watched on BBCiplayer Apache Territory

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• I love these movies and could watch them a thousand times.
    I always spot things I'd never seen before.
    For a change I watched on BBCiplayer Apache Territory

Ooh, when was that on the bbc? It's a tough film to track down, be good to see it again.

• It's still on now

Peter, as from a User Review on IMDb

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Operator 13 w? Gary Cooper, the Mills Brothers along w/ Ted Healy. This was a pretty good and early movie for Gary Cooper-who played a Confederate Captain/Confederate Secret Service Agent. The Mills Bros were the 4 guys who were singers and sang a few songs throughout the movie and were pretty darn good.

A version of the DvD art:

This is the version I got (DvD cover art)

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Great Pics RK. I, like Peter, don't know this one. Thanks, Keith

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE