What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,467,300 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• The Texans with Randolph Scott and Joan Bennett.
    early Randolph Scott films don't normally make onto my list of Westerns to watch but this was a good un!
    I Really enjoyed it and the quality was superb.
    Amazed as it was part of a cheap 4 film Western collection!

A good friend of mine who lives in St. Albans, is getting something Randolph Scott related for his birthday even if I have to sell my first born to get it ;-)) After Scott-Duke is his main dude.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• A good friend of mine who lives in St. Albans, is getting something Randolph Scott related for his birthday even if I have to sell my first born to get it ;-)) After Scott-Duke is his main dude.

You won't have to sell anything Kiddo! When IS his birthday? KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Thank you guys for responding to help me post pictures. I will try Keith's way first and if I fail I will certainly e-mail Hawkswill. Thank you both - Big Jim

Hi Big Jim,
    If you give me your phone number, (can do it in an email if you want), and a time to call you, I will have you posting large pics as Larry Lasbugas does in less than a half an hour with a photobucket account and a few albums all set up. Getting used to this tutorial by phone now, LOL. And, it is free....I have unlimited long distance.......unless you are out of the states or its territories.
    I once had to go through the setting up of Photobucket and reading the Help section, etc......didn't care for it, although I eventually got through it and learned some neat tricks also. So, I donate my time to teach others. People get great satisfaction out of being able to post their items, and we all enjoy seeing them. Plus, I make new friends that way, LOL! Anyone is welcome.....love to teach. Just ask that you do NOTHING until I tell you to, LOL......makes it a long teaching effort if you do, because it usually ends up causing up to restart, LOL!

Good luck on your own. Or send your phone number and a couple of good times to call to [email protected]. And you will be up and going while we are on the phone! HAGO, KEITH

• The Andrew Hale Story, (two parts). One of the best Wagon Train Episodes.
    Has a good message for all.

Riding the High Country...older Randy Scott and Joel McCrea. Really like this one.

Fort Apache............fell asleep right before the massacre. Good thing, I really can't stand the end where the Legend becomes the Fact. Thought Lt. Colonel Thursday should have had to take the rap for the murder of his men due only to his pride and determination to make a name for himself to further his ambitions. A good soldier he might have been once, but by refusing to listen to the men who had a great deal more experience with the Indians and those in that area than he, he should have been court martialed. So there, I said it, LOL. Always have to make a considerable effort to LIKE Hank as I used to after seeing this movie. Oh, I know he, as Dern in The Cowboys, were incredible actors to produce these feelings in me, but.....still have to THINK before I watch something where they play good folks! Really does say something of their abilities. KEITH

• You won't have to sell anything Kiddo! When IS his birthday? KEITH

Hi Keith, it's in June--but I forget what day zactly ;-)) I also appreciate that but I really do need to sell a few things-to make room for more important things like--guns ;-)) Cant afford what I want but am saving towards it.

• Well, not REALLY a Western but--just watched again: The Scarlet Coat w/ Cornel Wilde, George Sanders, John McIntire and John Dehner and Bobby Driscoll. I wonder what ever happened to Bobby Driscoll??

• That's such a sad thing. I thought that with what I saw of him in The Scarlet Coat--he was more than "good enough" and in the least--could have been a great character actor.

What a way to end--also in Potters Mill.