What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,456,283 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• The Villain with Kirk Douglas, Ann Margaret, Arnold Schwarzzenagger (or however you spell his name!) and whole lot more. Like watching the roadrunner and Wile E. Coyote!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• The Cimarron Kid with Audie Murphy.
    I'm persevering with Audie Murphy's movies and am glad.
    This was the best one I've seen so far and really enjoyed it.
    This is probably due, in no small part, to the fact it was directed by Budd Boetticher!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• The Villain with Kirk Douglas, Ann Margaret, Arnold Schwarzzenagger (or however you spell his name!) and whole lot more. Like watching the roadrunner and Wile E. Coyote!

One of my all time favorites. Paul Lynde made a perfect Indian Chief (Nnnnnnnnervvvous Ellllk) :lol::lol::lol:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• King of the Pecos
    Watched this movie again.
    Good little film.
    A cut above the Lone Star movies,
    with Duke showing more maturity in his acting skills and delivery,
    almost getting to look like his 'Stagecoach' personsa!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Cavalry Scout w/ Rod Cameron (3rd posting try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I was surprised to see how much he looks like Robert Ryan (to me)

A DvD cover version:

Great publicity shot of him operating a Gatling Gun

W/ Jim (the Lt) Davis:

Messing with the Lts squeeze:

Knockin off an Injun Sentry:

• Always liked Rod Cameron. I think I will search for this one. Great pictures. They wet my apatite for the film. Thanks Big Jim

Hi Jim, I never had a chance to see him in Westerns but have seen him in a War movie or some Gangster like movie? but was over 30 years ago so I never had a chance to like him or dislike him. However, if he is as good in other movies as I thought he was in this one? ill like him well enough to collect ;-))

Oh and, this one as well as a few other Rod Cameron movies are featured in the Monogram Westerns collection Vol 1. I got mine through Gentleman Peter.

• Hi Jim, I never had a chance to see him in Westerns but have seen him in a War movie or some Gangster like movie? but was over 30 years ago so I never had a chance to like him or dislike him. However, if he is as good in other movies as I thought he was in this one? ill like him well enough to collect ;-))

Oh and, this one as well as a few other Rod Cameron movies are featured in the Monogram Westerns collection Vol 1. I got mine through Gentleman Peter.

Gentleman Peter.....like that,LOL!
    El Dorado......LOVE IT! Duke should have had more small horses like Zip Chochise......beautiful and makes Duke look even bigger LOL KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Gunfighters with Randolph Scott, followed up with an episode of 26 Men and an episode of Laramie.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.