What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,996 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,542,457 times. The latest Post () was by ZS_Maverick.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi

I'm watching American Outlaws at the moment it's good movie and it's got some great one liners.
    Other than that the the last western I watched was Angel and the Badman (the original I've not seen the remake) it's a movie that I don't watch all that often but every time I do I remember why I like it so much.

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life..." ~John Wayne~[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

• I don't know if this can be classified as a Western or not? but, I just picked up on Sat, a copy of: The Spoilers w/ Duke and Dietrich. I have not seen it before and am looking forward to a "new" John Wayne experiance. I should be watching it by Tues night or so.

BTW, these are selling at W-M for $5 bucks per-as well as Rooster Cogburn and True Grit.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Once Upon A Texas Train.1987 TV movie.
    Richard Widmark, Angie Dickinson, Willie Nelson, Chuck Connors, Stuart Whitman and other John Wayne fellow actors.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''