What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,473,975 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance. This is about to come on TCM. What a wonderful movie. See it when you can. The first time Duke and James Stewart filmed together. In glorious Black and White, folks.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance. This is about to come on TCM. What a wonderful movie. See it when you can. The first time Duke and James Stewart filmed together. In glorious Black and White, folks.

I,am also enjoying this wonderful film.:thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Some guys party or cheat when their wife is out of town. Me, I watched "The Wild Bunch". The Warners dvd has sub par sound and it's not a proper 235-1 ratio, but still worth it.

We deal in lead, friend.

• The War Wagon

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life..." ~John Wayne~[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

• The last western for me was Once Upon A Time In The West,
    I 'm seriously risking to learn its lines piece by piece after 3 times.

:doctor:

[SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

• The Undefeated with Duke and Rock Hudson. Can't put a finger on it, but this movie is disappointing to me. I think the ending did that to me, but somewhere in the beginning I was bothered by the story as well.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Support Your Local Sheriff!

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life..." ~John Wayne~[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]