Does Anyone Here Watch This Show On Cbs?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,420 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I admit I am hooked on this TV show which is played on CBS every tuesday night at about 8 PM.

The reason I ask this is because of the show that was on last night. They were in Arizona and the first place that had to find was a place called: John Ford Point. Or something like that. They went there and got a clue to go to I think Moab Utah? Anyway, the scenery shown was scenery that we would all know from John Fords/Wayne's movies.

Anyway, there were several things shown that had to do with John Ford/Wayne and the moviesd they made in those areas. Just thought it'd be interesting to tell you all about this if you all did not watch that show.

Happy Thanksgiving and Cheers--C.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi Ringo, I know the show and I remember someplace it being mentioned there is a place called Ford point, something to do with the fact that Ford made so many movies there they decided to name a land mark after him.

As far as the show goes, I cannot bring myself to watch any of these reality shows so I cannot comment on the show. Too bad I missed it though, would have been fun to see those locations.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• That's OK, we'll forgive you for missing the show. :D

Truthfully, I loathe most all reality shows cept for this one and one other. What I do like is that if I ever planned to go to any of the places they show in this show, i'd know a little of what to expect. Oh and I am guilty of watching a few eposides of the first season of Survivor. This was mostly due to the fact that the night this was on, I was always at my neighbors house and he is an outdoors nut. I also admit I watched a show called: The Mole, which I had fun watching but it did not last very long.

• Sorry I don't watch network shows due to the quality of the show or the lack of it. The only show I'm watching is LOST, which my sister-in-law gave me (lend) the DVD of the first season of the series, and we watched it in late August. Well, we are watching the second season, and I hate being restricted to a night to watch a show. I like the idea of watching it when I want to.

I guess I'm getting spoiled with VHS recordings and DVD seasons of shows.

I do miss on some of the conversations about the shows, but I don't mind it. I like to listen.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Hondo, I too do not care for network shows either, except for the ones mentioned. At my house, i'm either watching the Discovery Channel, the History Channel, TCM and sometimes Spike TV. On a rare occasion, I will watch something on AMC and the Family Channel.

The only thing I watch on the family channel are reruns of America's Funniest Videos. Spike TV I watch the Three Stooges Slap Happy Hour (which should be called the Slap Happy TV Commercials Hour) oh and I almost forgot, I watch one show at TV Land which is: Night Court. Other than that, that's my TV viewing and I watch more on DvD than on the air.

I heard from a good friend of mine in Washington that Lost is a great show. I still as yet have watched an episode but are planning on doing so before Christmas.

I Forgot to mention that on I also watch: Wild West Tech, which is hosted by David Carradine.

Do I still watch too much TV? :D

• The Greatest Race?....or am I thinking The Amazing Race?.

They might be the same thing or totally different. Anyways I have watched the Amazing Race before, and enjoyed it.

-IHW

• Hi IHW, your totally correct, it is The Amazing Race. :headbonk::headbonk::headbonk::headbonk::headbonk: Arrrrrg. I don't know how I got the title wrong. Anyway, glad to see anothre who watches this show.