How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 924,552 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I am normally up at 5:30 AM or so.. THIS morning, I awoke to LIGHT coming in the windows....it was 7AM! It is in the low 60s and very cool in the house....amazing to sleep that late after all this I am looking forward to the cooler weather......100 plus can be a bit "stiffling", LOL!
    KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Got up over 100 "F" yesterday and the promised """""""""""cold front""""""""" kinda came in only the temps like I figured--still stood at about 98 "F" and we Do have north winds but still hot as hell.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Didn't check the temp last night or this morning, but, it was so cool I had to put pajamas on and turn the fan off, LOL! Still a bunch of hot to come, but....fall is around the corner........chain saw time....should have already had a good pile of wood! Keith

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• This morning it kinda felt a tad like Fall, and eerily enough, it felt EXACTLY as I remember it did when 9/11 happened 11 years ago tomorrow.

Now its hot and hunid again but the breeze ought to feel good tonight.

• I saw somehting VERY rare around here these days just this morning. No--it wasnt a tornado--no it wasnt a Goony Bird or even a Stegasaurus--but it was somehting I THINK the name of it is---Clouds.

• I saw something here this morning that is VERY rare around here. It wasnt a do-do bird, it wasnt a Tarantula Egg, it wasnt even a Stegasaurus--but it was somehting I THINK the word of it is--called: Clouds???