How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 928,641 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well, we got a slightly northerly-like breeze filter ever so slowly through last night dropping temperatures a whopping 8-10 degrees. I STILL had to have the AC on all night
    //:>=((

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I bet you wouldn't relish the constant flooding that go with it,
    and the misery of moving out every time this happens.
    Rain, rain and more rain,
    it has done so nearly all year as well

I would. Rain doesnt bother me at all. Were in one of our worst droughts here in decades. Right now--we are on level 2 water restrictions as all water levels combined average--is well over 1 foot in debt..

• Well it carried on raining,
    and the very thought of having your house
    flooded for Christmas, is awful!
    Flood water is dreadful,
    remember it's not just rain water
    it's all the other stuff as well.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Well it carried on raining,
    and the very thought of having your house
    flooded for Christmas, is awful!
    Flood water is dreadful,
    remember it's not just rain water
    it's all the other stuff as well.

I live in the middle of Hurricane Alley--I know well what flooding looks like as have been through it numerous times. Id rather have the rain and worry about any run off later. Try living in VERY hot and humid conditions almost year round. I am more than 100% sure you wouldnt like it. The only other thing I dont like--is fog.

• I live in the middle of Hurricane Alley--I know well what flooding looks like as have been through it numerous times. Id rather have the rain and worry about any run off later. Try living in VERY hot and humid conditions almost year round. I am more than 100% sure you wouldnt like it. The only other thing I dont like--is fog.

Carl, perhaps a mix of the two might help!!
    Anyway it's still raining aaagh

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• its cold here in central Indian territory. We are supposed to have 8" of snow tomorrow so we will have a white christmas the bad though is any accumulations will shut this city down because too many don't know how to drive in snow. The green cars have no clearance or the weight for snow driving. Anywho a white christmas will be a blessed event since the drought is on going. pray for rain. merry Christmas everyone and may God Bless the USA.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!