How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 916,584 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Seasonal year now. It is cool outside with off and on showers. Yes, we had tornados on Christmas day, the first time in recorded history to have tornados on this holiday, but we had 15 on this day. And the storms were south of us a close as 30 miles away.

I am some 180 miles from Mobile which was hit with the storms. We just saw a very rainy day with lots of rain. Then it got very cold and windy then warmer then wet again, then cold, and now we are about to get another rain period to bring in the New Year. So it has been a rollercoaster of sorts for the past 10 days.

But we need the rain. No snow right now. None in the forcast. Happy New Year.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Snowed all day today. Been snow on the ground since a week before Christmas. Highs in the 20's. Lows in the "damn it's cold" range! (-11 to 11 above)

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• 2013, Surprisingly started with a crisp bright sunny day.
    Good start for the new year

That's because we here in Texas, are getting some of that stuff you all get all the time called: RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! :-))

Oh and, its slightly chilly outside but sitting inside Dairy Queen, its absolutely FRIGID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• We had a good day yesterday, only 53F, but sunny. Not so sunny today. A chance of rain, and around 59F. The sun helps make it feel good. The clouds make it feel colder. Should be an uneventful week next week with some rain, some sun but around 60 for highs. Cold mornings for Central Alabama around the upper 30's.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote