How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 916,568 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• After many days of rain and temps not quite good enough to make it snow instead, it is clear today and warmer. But supposed to get cold again for a couple of days. Beginning to wonder if we will EVER get any beautiful snow this year.........surely do hope so!

Chain saw is going today...........making sure there is enough firewood, LOL!

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Frost 2 inches thick at dawn, and I thought it was supposed to be in the high 30s this morning........FREEZING in the house, LOL....fireplace is going now. It is the NEXT four days that are supposed to be warmer. Getting a new weather service!

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• We finally got some wet stuff--even if only briefly-and only drizzle at that. We WERE supposed to average about 2-4 inches of rain but??????????????????????????????????

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Our ""BIG BIG"" rain has already stopped. So much for 2-4 inches of it--were lucky IF we got 1/2 inch. I guess that's better than nothing.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..