How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 917,110 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Its cooler and overcast--my absolute favorite kind of day.

Mine too, Carl. We've had some of that nasty weather you've reported, but no problems here. There were a couple of deaths due to flooding at low-water crossings in neighboring counties, but none here in Bexar.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi JAy, glad to see you guys got some rain finally. Sorry for the flooding. Here we got rain yesterday morning and we got about 2 - 2 1/2 inches. This morning we got more rain but not much.

AND it is S~T~E~A~M~Y. -- YUK.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Well, late last night we got a nice large line of nasty weather. First for several hours, we had tornado watches and warnings, then then winds blasted through bringing firts soem hail and then major torrents of rain. The thunder and lightning kept me awake till about 5 am--which is OK by me, but it also kept my Cats awake and one nervously meowed almost everytime we had a loud and nearby; thunderclap. That situation was taken care of when he jumped onto my bed and surled up next to my right leg.

• Hi all,

Carl, I don't think I'd like to be round one of those
    Tornados, I'm glad they passed you by my friend.

Mike, let's hope this good weather isn't our summer already:ohmy:

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Hi all,

Carl, I don't think I'd like to be round one of those
    Tornados, I'm glad they passed you by my friend.

Mike, let's hope this good weather isn't our summer already:ohmy:

Hi Emmanuel, GT, thanks. thankfully, we did not get a tornado here but one did land ina town about 30 or so minutes west of here. I don't know what damage it might have cause but guell ill hear about that on the nightly news.

GT, hope yall don't get flooded out and only enough rain to satisfy the farmers.

• Hi all,

A bit cooler this morning with a wee drop
    of rain, they say we'll have sunshine later.

Carl, hope the people in the other town
    were all ok after the Tornado hit.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Well, I may have been wrong about the weatherman. Dark clouds are gathering all around even as I type this. But still haven't seen any rain.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Hi Emmanuel, I have not heard of anyone even being injured during that storm (Thankfully) but there was some considerable damage to a new Fairgrounds, that had just been completed being built less than 2 weeks ago. They showed pictures on the news where some metal siding and part of the roof over the main area, had been ripped away. Also showed someone's home that had been lifted in the air and landed on its roof. Oh and some storage facilities had also been pretty badly ripped up. It appears that the tornado did its business just outside the city limits (thankfully)

• Weatherman FINALLY got it right. It started raining sometime during the night and it looked loke a miserable day, but lo and behold just before I got off work the clouds parted and the sun shone through. Looks like it may be a nice St. Patrick's Day weekend!:holiday_irish:

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Colder weather, and really nice with sunny skies. Windy day in the low 60's. Suppose to be in the mid 30's tonight, and a little warmer around 67. Need rain. Got some Thursday if you call .06 inches rain. Suppose to be a rainy month but we only had .75 so far this month.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote