How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 924,417 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• This is a picture perfect day. The temps are perfect with cool moprnings and just right day time highs. In the upper 30's and high 60's today.

More of the same with slightly higher temps in the lower 40's to lower 50's to lower 70's to mid 70's.

We do need the rain, but can't complain about this weather.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Sadly, were heating up here rapidly as well. However, today is great--nice solid overcast, cooling winds, and were SUPPOSED to get between 3-5 inches of rain today. As of yet--only a light sprinkle--which has stopped.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hoooooot!!! I think we almost hit 90!!! Is this Spring or Summer?

Where are you located gt12pak? Sounds like we are in the same region. It was 92 here yesterday and looks to be that way today.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• We had approximately 3 inches of rain yesterday. Though it is sorely needed here, it doesn't have to come in a downpour:yeaahh: ! It's either feast or famine.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Yep, you guys got all the rain. All we got was a nice lightning show, some wind, and about 10 minutes of a light sprinkle. :cry2:

• Let's see, we are some 10 to 15 degress above normal and breaking records like crazy. No rain, we've have around .80 inches this month. This is our wettest month of the year. We usually get 7 inches for the month. They are trying to be positive but it looks like we are going to be in trouble and it is only March.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Unfortunately, you folks in the Southeast US of A are sitting under a high pressure dome:stunned:which is sinking air that won't generate showers and also builds up the heat. As our weatherman here says, "High means dry!" The same thing happened to us in South Texas last summer and we couldn't generate any rain to save our lives:ohwell: !

"Not hardly!!!"

• Well that hasn't stopped the grass from growing.:gah: I made the mistake of cutting it the other day and now it's on for the rest of the summer.:cry2:

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Well that hasn't stopped the grass from growing.:gah: I made the mistake of cutting it the other day and now it's on for the rest of the summer.:cry2:

Partly because of that, that is why I live in an apartment. One doesn't have to worry about cutting or watering the weeds - er, I mean, the grass. :D

• Thats cool. The last place I lived at that had a yard, was a 2 acre yard almost completely covered in Carpet Grass. I was in college then and my brother was supposed to take care of cutting the grass--which he never did the entire time I was in college. I only got to come back for a 36 hr visit about once every three months. Never failed, each time I came back to visit, I spent half the time trying to mow that carpet grass.