How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 976,907 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• The church bells are ringing, the sun is shining and it's a beautiful, crisp autumn morning... Thought I'd get that in early before the inevitable happens!

The same here...almost!!....our church bells were missing this morning...how odd!!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• First day in single figures; 9 degrees here, 48 degrees for you guys in the US.
    Damp too, I've just taken out some frogs that had randomly found their way into the office!
    Got the cable knit out now.

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Feels like early summer--but still is summerlike here today. Tomorrow will be weather like mid summer--then supposedly were getting another breeze from the North to lower us into the mid 80s "F"

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Got a late night through late morning surprise--we had rain and though in short showers--had several showers. Clouds still hanging around but warming up rapidly.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Cool in the days, chilly at night. Have to fill up the back porch with wood for the fireplace.....should have done it already but my chain saw is still in the shop. Will get iit in a couple of days. Don't want to get caught with an early long cold snap. Leaves are turning and becoming beautiful. I LOVE the Fall!

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE