How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 976,812 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• We've had severe thunderstorms all day in North Texas with torrential rain. Under a tornado watch all day....I'm keeping my fingers crossed we don't have one.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• We had some supercells in our area last night, but all we got at the house was a lot of rain and some wind:tounge_smile: . All that is moving into East Texas and Louisiana as I write this.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• We got about 15 minutes of a fairly good downpour this morning along with cooler temperatures. Only had 2-3 peals of thunder-scared my Cats though. Yesterday we were under a tornado warning but, thankfully, none wrer reported as making it all the way to the ground.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Rain, rain, and more rain!!! Guess we need it to green things up. Just seems alittle early in the north country for rain and green grass.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi all,

We've been very lucky these pass few days,
    spring is very definitely in the air.It's warm
    and the sun is shinning. the evenings are
    getting longer, it's still bright until after 8.15pm,
    and they say we're in for more of the same over
    the Easter weekend.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Its been cold here, 20 degrees below normal. We even had snow yesterday, no accumulation but cold enough for it to blow around. High's in the low 30's F.

-John Wayne

• Warm, sunny and not too bad in the humidity dept today. By tomorrow though--we should be having my favorite kind of weather--overcast, rain and much cooler temperatures.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Up here in the north land, that's where your cold weather came from!!

What is that about global warming????

-John Wayne