How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 927,700 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Trying to figure out what the weather's gonna do. Cold, windy, and rainy one day. Hot and steamy the next and today it's cloudy and the temp is just right.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• I just walked back inside and it is getting very dark cloudy outside. Haven't heard the weather, but it looks like rain. Warm and very comfortable too.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• The weather has settled down into what here passes for spring (our spring and autumns go too fast in our area). We are told by the weather people that March was comparatively cool and April is turning out that way also. Our Fiesta starts today and it would be nice if the weather stayed on the cool side through April 28, the last day of festivities.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

"Not hardly!!!"

• Hi

Weather hot about 20 degrees c. My wife and i have just returned from three days in Torquay (the Tombstone of England) quite interesting in a day we did Brixham oldie worldy. Paignton (Never again) and Newton Abbott.

All in all quite enjoyable.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Well, last night a big line of storms was supposed to hit San Antonio, Austin etc (not sure how much they recieved?) but we were under tornado watches till 6 Am and we only got about 300th of an inch of rain. Don't know how much S.A. or Austin got.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• It's hot, it's steamy and I HATE that Atlanta traffic!!!:angry:

That's why IMHO its only a nice place to visit, not to live. I don't mean to be rude when I say that either. I have been going to the Atlanta area since 1994 every year(multiple times a year) and if I am there in the summer I am like, OMG!!! Minnesota boy in Hotlanta!! Not good. Other thing is, to many people. It is a beautiful area but I just cannot get by those 2 things.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Well, last night a big line of storms was supposed to hit San Antonio, Austin etc (not sure how much they recieved?) but we were under tornado watches till 6 Am and we only got about 300th of an inch of rain. Don't know how much S.A. or Austin got.

Carl - that line of storms just parted in the middle as it (like Moses parting the Red Sea) and we just got a very light shower out of it. That's good, because on either side of us, the storms were whoppers - 60,000 feet high with wind shears and possible tornadic winds. Right now, we're in a warm, muggy condition for several days. BTW, the weather gnomes say that April was the fifth coolest on record here.

"Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Jay, that is good to hear the nastier stuff missed you there. We got missed by a matter of maybe 5 miles or so. It started here around 2:00 am I think? and I was just going to bed. I heard a few light booms and that was it. I saw some video of the lightning though, and it was spectacular. Im one of those who love to watch lightning. I would have stayed up to watch some of it but was too tired to do so.

We need to get some rain here as the Fleas are again making themselves known and my Cats are having a tough time.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..