26 Bar Ranch

There are 14 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 7,139 times. The latest Post () was by kilo 6.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello I am new and I am the manager at the 26 Bar Ranch Bed & Breakfast. And I am not for sure how to do this. So please be easy on me.
    Rose

Originally posted by William T Brooks@Feb 20 2006, 01:29 PM
    Rose you are doing just fine, glad that you are in! I will be over at the Ranch on Tuesday :D

Bill :cowboy:

[snapback]27622[/snapback]

Good. And I need to get another one of those love story books by Pat Stacy the same guest that bought the stand up wants one and i didn't know how much to charge.
    Rose

Originally posted by 26 Bar Rose@Feb 20 2006, 01:33 PM
    Good. And I need to get another one of those love story books by Pat Stacy the same guest that bought the stand up wants one and i didn't know how much to charge.
    Rose

[snapback]27623[/snapback]

Hey Bill I have to go for now so I will talk to you later.
    Rose

Originally posted by 26 Bar Rose@Feb 20 2006, 08:13 PM

Hello I am new and I am the manager at the 26 Bar Ranch Bed & Breakfast. And I am not for sure how to do this. So please be easy on me.
    Rose

[snapback]27620[/snapback]

Hi Rose,

You're doing just fine, and may I say,

WELCOME

to the JWMB.

I notice that you know, Bill,
    and he is a good friend to us,
    and has many friends here,

I am sure you will meet many more friendly,
    and knowledgeable people,

Best Wishes,

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Welcome Rose to the JWMB. Chilibill has been one of the most stalwart members here with lots of John Wayne lore to pass on. You're very fortunate to know him. A lot of us have never met him personally, but feel that he is an old friend from our discussions and repartee on this board.
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Rose,
    I am so glad to get to say hello. I think that we will get to know one another pretty good as time goes by. Bill has been so kind to introduce me to all here and everylast one of them are ladies and gentlemen.
    I am the artist that did Forever On The Trail that Bill probably told you about and you will get to see it Tuesday.
    Bryan

• Rose,

We would like to join the others in welcoming you to the John Wayne Message Board!

You are doing just fine - glad to see you jump right in!

We can't add much to all the wonderful things everyone had to say about Chilibill, except that we agree wholeheartedly.

We look forward to meeting you someday, in person, down at the 26 Bar Ranch :D .

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hi Rose, I would like to add a warm welcome as well to the site.

If there is a place to be new to something this is the best place as all the people are very nice and helpful. Hope to see you around.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Rose,

Along with the others I'd like to say WELCOME!
    I hope you enjoy getting to know everyone here,
    They are good people.

Best wishes

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Welcome to the board Rose... you have definately found a whole lot of new friends here and we are always glad to have another lady join our little group.

Baby Sister

:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

"Give me a man like Duke Wayne"...Marueen O'Hara

• Howdy Rose! And a BIG WELCOME to the board! Glad to have ya aboard, and hope you'll stay around for a long long time.
    All the best,
    Colorado Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Hello all
    Hi Rose I am a little late reading this topic. I plan to either be in your back 40 in 2007 or be dead. As for the latter I bet that is not going to happen as I am too stubborn to die just yet. I look forward to seeing first hand the magic of the 26 bar ranch. ChilliBill does capture my interest when he describes it. Welcome to the board. murray :)

Greetings from North of the 49th