Need Help, Please, From All Movie Buffs

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,658 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I'm typing this all in bold to emphasize what I am asking and to see if it is true at something that is a not so near in the future release. What I need is anyone here who regularly checks whatever futures movies release sites, to PLEASE see if they can find any info on the following movie title for me.

The movie title is: Decision Before Dawn which stars:

Richard Basehart as Lt. Rennick.

Gary Merrill as Col. Devlin.

Oskar Werner as Corporal Karl Maurer aka "Happy"

Hildegard Knef as Hilde.

O.E. Hasse as Col. von Ecker.

Wilfrid Seyferth as Scholtz.

Hans-Christian Blech as "Tiger."

A very young Klaus Kinski as The Whining Soldier.

Til Kiwi.

the word I got was that this (hopefully) movie, or a movie with this title, was going to be released on DvD on: May 23rd 2006 and sold at DDDvD.com for $10.33.

Of course no info is given on the DDDvD site and I was wondering if anyone here could look at the sites they go to to see if they can find anything out for me.

This movie is EXTREMEMLY important to me and is my all-time most favorite movie. Any info and help confirming this from any other site, and I will be extremely greatful.

Thanks and best regards--C.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi Todd, EJ, thank both of you. At least now I know I was not seeing things nor was I "going-around-the-bend" on this.

HA HA--YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS [B][COLOR=green] Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

This is one I great one and now for a few others like: Fort Apache, Dunkirk, The Password Is Courage, Prisoner of War, Fixed Bayonets, Time Limit, Allegheny Uprising, Hannible Brooks & A Time To Live And A Time To Die.

If all these were on DvD, i would never make a complaint again. :D

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

thanks guys and best regards.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..