What's On Tv?

There are 279 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 75,560 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello Gang!

Looks like I just about fooled the whole gang on this one. Well....all except one:glare:

The movie showing on TV is Flame Of The Barbary Coast.

I received one reply only. And that one reply was correct!!!

The winner is Senta!!!!!:hyper: Awesome job! I am impressed :thumbs_up:

Now on to the next game. If you know the movie playing on the TV below, PM me with your answer and I will post the winners at the end of the week. Good Luck!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I just want to pop this thread to the top, so some of our new folks might see it. It's a fun little game that dukefan1 does each week. If you know the movie, PM (send a private message) to dukefan1 with your guess. Next Monday, he will announce the correct title and those who guessed it, and start a new one for the week.

Join in!

Chester :newyear:

• Hello Gang!

The movie showing on TV is They Were Expendable.

Out of the 3 replies that I received, all were correct! The winner's are ...

SXViper, Chester7777 and Senta :hyper: Three cheers for you three!

Now on to the next game. If you know the movie playing on the TV below, PM me with your answer and I will post the winners at the end of the week. Good Luck!

Mark

• Hello Gang!

Didn't fool many this week :glare:

The movie showing on TV is The High And The Mighty.

Out of the 4 replies that I received, all were correct! The winner's are ...

Chester7777, gt12pak, Senta and SXViper :hyper: Huray for you all!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

I thought that this week's game would be a tough one. But not too tough for some. :thumbs_up:

The movie showing on TV is Pittsburgh

Out of the 4 replies that I received, 3 were correct! The winner's are ...
    erthomp143, wbbison and gt12pak :hyper: Three cheers for you three!!!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

Looks like this one was harder than I thought. The movie on TV is Chisum.

Out of the 2 replies that I received, both were correct! The winner's are ...
    SXViper :hyper: and arthurarnell :hyper: Super job, you two!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

I thought that this one would be a little easier then most. Seeing Gabby narrowed it down some. But I only got a few replies. I guess you never know :wink_smile:

The movie showing on TV is Dark Command.

erthomp143 :hyper: , chester7777 :hyper: and Senta :hyper: Three cheers for you three!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

Looks like I finally did it:teeth_smile: . But I had to go with a really old Duke movie to fool this bunch.

The movie playing on TV is The Sea Spoilers.

I received 1 reply and it was incorrect. No winner this week.

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hi Mark,
    I thought that it might be The Sea Spoilers, but I have never seen it, so I didn't want to take chances.
    By the way - have you see this movie yourself?
    Regards,
    Senta

• Hello Senta,

No, I must admit I never have seen The Sea Spoilers. Coming up with pictures to use in this game is getting harder to do as I go along. Alot of the pics I got left are easily identifyable because of the actors in the picture. So, every now and then, I got to dig deep. I was curious to see if anyone did get it. I guess not many of us here have seen this movie. I should hunt it down and watch it. Have a good day!

Mark

• I know you don't like posts in here so you can delete it when you done reading it or tell me and I'll delete it... I have an old poster from the film but the only copy of the movie I ever found was on film which I had transferred to DVD. I don't see that it was ever released to VHS or DVD for our Region.

dukewayne.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/2017/

Hi Dakota,
    The poster is beautiful, may be you add it to the thread of Sea Spoilers in Duke Movies - there it would last longer for everybody and new members too.
    Regards,
    Senta

• I don't know where he's getting it but I suspect it's a pirated or fake DVD. Seeing most of the DVD's he's selling were never put out on VHS or DVD. And not sending overseas is so customs doesn't catch him because believe me they do check packages. I ordered something from the John Wayne Film Society and it got to me with a Homeland Security seal on it. They had opened and checked the contents. They saw it was legit and sent it on it's way.

I've never dealt with that seller so who knows where it's from. Check his other items, all of them are never before released films.

The poster image is already in the movies section.

• Hello Gang!

The movie playing on TV was Big Jim McLain.

erthomp143 :hyper: , chester7777 :hyper: and Senta :hyper: Great job !!!!!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

I had a great turn-out for this week's game.:thumbs_up:

The movie plaing on tv was Rio Lobo.

Out of the 7 replies that I received, all were correct! The winner's are ...
    Senta :hyper: ,chester7777 :hyper: , erthromp143 :hyper: , Jay J. Foraker :hyper: , Lt. Brannigan :hyper: , dc65 and gt12pak :hyper: . Way to go, you 7!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

The movie that was playing on TV is Flame Of The Barbary Coast.

Out of the 4 replies that I received, 3 were correct! The winner's are ...
    Senta :hyper: , chester7777 :hyper: and dc65 :hyper:Three cheers for you three !

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?